How to Overcome Google AdWords Ban

GobalaKrishnan

Jun 12, 2010
Malaysia
www.linktrackr.com
I got my Google Adwords account banned some time back. Out of the blue, I received an email saying I was banned for life. Contacted their crap support and keep getting the same canned email messages.

That's a long story I rather not repeat here. I consider that account gone, and at first I thought screw Google.

But Adwords is useful in some ways still for me, at least in terms of testing out new products or salescopy.

Is there any way I can get a new AdWords account, with out getting banned again for the previous ban?

Any way to do that..

I tired getting it with a new CC, different name, different everything and it's still under review after like a month.

Fuck adwords I'm never touching that shit again

I got my Google Adwords account banned some time back. Out of the blue, I received an email saying I was banned for life. Contacted their crap support and keep getting the same canned email messages.

That's a long story I rather not repeat here. I consider that account gone, and at first I thought screw Google.

But Adwords is useful in some ways still for me, at least in terms of testing out new products or salescopy.

Is there any way I can get a new AdWords account, with out getting banned again for the previous ban?

Any way to do that..

Basically... your fucked. Google has bent you over backward.

Most of the time you need a whole new lander as well. At least that's what it seems like to me. I think google has a trial period now for some niches. I submitted an ad and got the "Contact us for support" but then used and aged account and the ad ran fine. So it seems to be super temperamental.