How to Manage all your sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smash

Mar 19, 2007
Victorville, CA
What is everyone using to monitor the traffic, stats, etc.. on all of your sites? I'm quickly approaching 200 sites and it's starting to take a while to figure out which one is getting the traffic when things like adsense or affiliate clicks come in. I'm far from getting lots of hits or traffic, but it's already looking like it'll be a hassle down the line.

Yes google channels helps, but your limited to only so many. Anyone have anything?

depends on what kind of affiliate programs you are promoting.. a lot of them let you assign a URL to a specific page, so you can track the sales and clicks coming from that page. but 200.. wow thats alot of sites.

I use the "Hopes and Dreams" Suite of Software. Comes bundled with Notepad, Open Office, an array of stats software, and hosting accounts from around the web.

When that doesn't work, I also enjoy pen, paper, and my whiteboard.

smash said:
Thanks, this is what I was looking for. Any experience with it??? I hate those ebook looking sales pages. Is this guy reputable?
I heard great things about it, I have seen guys talk about it over at syndk8, might wanna head on over there for some reviews

I was looking for the same thing and came across domain-dashboard mentioned earlier and this product.
Mass Account Manager :: WHM, CPANEL Domain Management Tool

They both do the same thing but the massaccountmanager is an app. hosted on your server to manage all your sites whereas domain-dashboard is a desktop app.

domain dashboard sells for $149 and is sold through Clickbank affiliates so you can get it for 50% off by selling to yourself.

massaccountmanager is almost $200 so I guess it depends on whether you like a desktop or server app. and how much you want to spend.

I was looking for the same thing and came across domain-dashboard mentioned earlier and this product.
Mass Account Manager :: WHM, CPANEL Domain Management Tool

They both do the same thing but the massaccountmanager is an app. hosted on your server to manage all your sites whereas domain-dashboard is a desktop app.

domain dashboard sells for $149 and is sold through Clickbank affiliates so you can get it for 50% off by selling to yourself.

massaccountmanager is almost $200 so I guess it depends on whether you like a desktop or server app. and how much you want to spend.

Thanks. I'll have to see which looks better now.

Yes, I have been working with domain dashboard, and its pretty cool. The only drawback I found is that it doesn't allow me to categorize domains. Anyways, its cool!

The eBook-salepitch look of Domain Dashboard's site has got to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.