How to make Paypal payment without touching balance?

wickedjugg

Jan 10, 2010
I need to make a Paypal payment but would like to keep my balance to make mass payments to my VAs to help them save on some fees.

How can I send a payment using my credit card through Paypal?

Thanks in advance for any help bros!

Thanks for the link but what I was asking seems to be answered by the following sentence on the page you provided:

"If you have an available amount to spend in your PayPal account, you cannot use a credit card to make payments until you have depleted that balance."

Is there any way you guys know to get around that? I have a balance but I would rather use that balance to pay my VAs.

make a new account? So long as you're using a credit card that isn't on file with them you can make an account in a new name but still use a credit card with your name/same address.

I do have another account under another name, it just doesn't really make sense that Paypal doesn't offer the option, don't they want MORE of our money with them?

Oh well, guess there's no elegant way out of this then, I guess I need to keep an account empty at all times then.

Thanks bro.

Facebook ad account

I need to make a Paypal payment but would like to keep my balance to make mass payments to my VAs to help them save on some fees.

How can I send a payment using my credit card through Paypal?

Thanks in advance for any help bros!

Would like to buy facebook ad account.

can Not PM back for you, maybe i am new in this forum.

Please add my skype: forkindking

Have you tried calling them and explaining your situation?

Most times whenever I have problems I just call in and they can usually deal with my problem if its a special situation. They'll be really receptive if you already do a lot of business with them.

simple but I don't know if this will apply to your situation..

1. When paying on the paypal page. Put in your password and you will be taken to the payment page. On the right side you will have an option there to "change my payment options" try to find it. I know it's there I just don't know with your paypal... Try to upgrade to business if you don't have it.

2. Try to pay directly by CC and not use paypal

I contacted Paypal support about this very issue some time ago - the answer was that PP balance will always come first and there's no way to avoid that:(