How to make one of these???????

olesh999

Feb 8, 2008
Austin, TX
Hello WF !! I recently lost my webdesigner. So I need a little bit of help. I can do some design so I will be ok for now.

Quick question, using the following URL as an example, how can I create the "pop up window" that appears on the page? I've seen this window on a lot of dating landing pages but still can't figure out how to make one for my sites.

Mate1.com - Find Someone Today

Thank you very much in advance! Boobs below:

twistys_taylorvixen_toy09.jpg

I'd like to know the same thing, without using wordpress, just basic html and css. So I guess I'll just add more boobs.

WBW-Babe-1355400N

WBW-Babe-1356070N

WBW-Babe-1359843N

Thank you BigWill. Any idea on how to make it load when the page is open? (I.E. without having to click on an image or link)... I want the box to load automatically if possible??

Thank you again!

<body onLoad="yourfunction();">

Then show/hide the div using the JavaScript function.

If you want a slight delay... so they can see the content of the page before it pops up, set a timeout in your function.

thank you guys for your input. I suck at coding or playing with strings of code.
but I will play and see if I can figure it out myself. if not I might need to hire someone to do it for me. anyone would be interested in doing this small task for me? o