How to grow Facebook Likes?

I'm looking startegies how to grow facebook likes.
uhmmm
First you need to choose here
Fiverr / Search results for '"facebook likes"'
and wait

That hard? nah.. Invest $30 then you're good to go! now after going the bot part get into the manual part where real persons will be liking you

What you're doing is that you're putting in the mindset of the real people that Lots of people are liking you (even if it's bot) and that will get them interested so this will increase your chances of getting a like from a real person.

Hope it helps you start out!

I don't recommend bots, they have no benefit to your business. You need people talking about you on Facebook. I have found the best method is Twitter. After playing around for the last few months, I finally mastered growing a list on Twitter pretty quickly. The one thing I haven't mastered is getting these people to buy my products so changed tactics and get them to like me on facebook. Twitter uses are generally active in the social media world and communicate about my brands on Facebook for me. This helped me build my network to get sales through Facebook, potentially even those same people I couldn't monitze on twitter.

Hope that makes some sense to you.

Contests are a pretty traditional way to do this. Give away some stuff - doesn't have to be a lot. Should get the ball rolling.

Bots are useless. The only benefit that I have seen are that it boosts confidence in users who -may- want to like your page but won't because you only have 3 likes. So having several thousand creates that illusion.

Depends what you want them for...

If you have a genuine site providing real value, then good content along with "share" buttons will do the trick.

However, if you have a crappy affiliate site and need some "social proof", then Fiverr will do the job.

Aren't competitions against FB T&C unless done via an app?
Yup. It is forbidden to organize a contest on your Facebook wall. However, you can organize a contest on your Facebook page, but it has to be contained within a dedicated tab. Let me give you a little trick ;) You can limit a contest to your fans but use the right words to do so! Eg. you should not use “Click on Like to enter our contest.” Instead, write “Join our community” or “Click like to see more info on our contest.” Recall that once someone likes you, your page opens up and the person can see all your tabs.

Whatever you do never think about likes from fake accounts. They will bring no benefit for your business. Post frequently to keep your page fresh, try to give great customer care, and arrange contests.