how to get a facebook rep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strikernr

Oct 19, 2008
The sign says "Nowhere".
This maybe already been discussed in 100s of other facebook threads already out there but I can't find anywhere how to get a account rep for my facebook account.

I'm new to social ads (as you can see from my other mysapce post) but i'm already into ppc advertising and now moving into social media space.

Yesterday I opened up a myspace account a put up close to 50 ads. All go rejected. I'm using a banner, a landing page and specific target age and demographics. Yet ads get disapproved for one reason or the other.

Now, I just want to talk someone in there, so i know what exactly is wrong with ads and I can improve on it.

Talking to my affiliate manager, I learned that people get their ads approved because they have a dedicated rep or some sort of contact in facebook.

Can anyone help out?

-G

For the most part they have switched it to all contacting affiliates@facebook.com. The only way you get a real rep is with a $25k a month or more budget. Jeff Iden is supposed to work with affiliates too but is about the least responsive person ever.

For the most part they have switched it to all contacting affiliates@facebook.com. The only way you get a real rep is with a $25k a month or more budget. Jeff Iden is supposed to work with affiliates too but is about the least responsive person ever.

Yeah pretty much, the reps make money from the people who spend the money so unless you fetch a direct contact you'll be hard pressed to find one.

I actually lucked out on my rep, I don't spend anywhere $25K/mo on Facebook but still get to talk directly with some peeps around there.

How would you know how much one can spend when you don't even approve any ads.

Im spending upwards of 1k a day on search. I've issue no issues on spending that much on facebook.

I just want to talk to someone in there so i can get my ads approved. I've my budget set to $500 a day. I just want get my damn ads approved or talk to someone so i can fix them.

I just pinged my rep to confirm and if you don't have one already you will be pretty hard pressed to get one. You will have to start spending a ton of money to be looked at from now on.

if you're spending a lot of $ do they come to you on their own or do you have to seek one out? also what's a lot of money? 25k? 50k? 100k?

Not sure how it works now but when I had a rep (before the affiliates@fb.com address was created) he contacted me.

Yeah - most of the time they will contact you if they see you pushing a large amount of volume..they'll also contact you if you game their system too much :p

I like to know that too.

if you're spending a lot of $ do they come to you on their own or do you have to seek one out? also what's a lot of money? 25k? 50k? 100k?

A "lot" of money is subjective but according to an email I received, they give out reps to anyone spending $25,000 or more a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.