How to download videos from 'Funny or Die'?

RentAGook

An Army of Wan.
Jul 22, 2008
Philly
phillywebservices.com
Does anyone out there know of any way I can download videos from 'Funny or Die'?

I have been trying to download a video from Funny or Die and have not had any luck so I figured I'd ask you guys.

I've got some FireFox plug-ins that help with this kind of thing but no go.

I even tried using Camtasia but for some reason it does not grab the audio of the video.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

:drinkup:

Use the Firebug Firefox extension so you can see the code. Click the pointer and hover over the video. You will see the <embed> code for the .swf flash player. Open up the Javascript <script> tag right beneath that and youll see the exact location of the file. Copy/paste that into the address bar... and take it from there.

The most recent Real Player has pretty good tools for downloading embedded videos. Some do not work but most do.

The best part is the converter in that tool - I can move all this stuff to my Blackberry and watch stuff on the treadmill at the gym.

The most recent Real Player has pretty good tools for downloading embedded videos. Some do not work but most do.

The best part is the converter in that tool - I can move all this stuff to my Blackberry and watch stuff on the treadmill at the gym.

this.

I just checked it with funnyordie.com. It works.

Download the realplayer plugin. Once you get it you can hover over the video and a "Download this Video" button will pop up above the video.

I do it all the time, and it's by the far the easiest and most convenient solution I've came across.

To tell the truth, I ever used camstudio to record funnyordie, but seems unworkable, only record audio out of the video. I mean that I want to save funnyordie videos and audios at the same time, appearently, funnyordie downloader has obvious advantages over other software programs, recording and downloading function really work for everyone.

Well, maybe you should try www.videograbber.net . It can help you grab videos from many video websites, including 'Funny or Die'. The operation is quite easy. All you just do is type the video URL and then you can download your videos. I have tried for many times, so you can totally trust it.

didn't even know realplayer still existed, some relic of the dot com boom

Same here, all I remember is having a vicious hatred for anything realplayer... not sure if people are trolling or not.

Maybe we're the relics...

Has anyone seen my phone?

nokia-n97-anti-theft-device.jpg