How to do research with uBot?

-joe-

Britfag
May 6, 2010
Just outside London, UK
How do you do this? I've been considering getting it, and this would convince me. I've seen a lot of people talking about it.

How do you do automated market research/keyword research with uBot?

you have to know what you want to research before you build a bot to do the research. Once you know what you want, it's pretty obvious what you need your bot to do

you have to know what you want to research before you build a bot to do the research. Once you know what you want, it's pretty obvious what you need your bot to do

This.

For example - today I made a bot that takes info in a .csv and enters it into one of my scripts over and over and over. Both scripts combined save me like 90 mins per day :xmas-smiley-016:

How do you currently do keyword research? Write it down step by step.

Take a look at everything you do and try to find anything you do that requires repetitive/mechanical steps.

This.

For example - today I made a bot that takes info in a .csv and enters it into one of my scripts over and over and over. Both scripts combined save me like 90 mins per day :xmas-smiley-016:

Why would you make a bot to input stuff into YOUR script? Why not just make the script parse the csv?