How to do Direct Link in Yahoo

vinluvie

Jun 5, 2009
Hi All,

I am setting up a campaign in yahoo to do direct linking to the offer. However, I am not sure how to setup my display URL and destination URL.
I use prosper202 for tracking, so i will put my tracking URL in the destination URL, but i am not sure what to put for the Display URL, should I put the offer's URL? Is it going to cause any problem?
I am also thinking to do redirect from my site, but I don't know if it changes anything since the final destination is still the offer URL.

Thank you

The Display URL is the URL that the visitor finally ends up on.

So for example: if you're sending them ultimately to makemoniesonline.com, even though they're going through Tracking202, your own meta refresh, and a couple of twit.ly links, makemoniesonline.com should be what the display URL is.

Thank you very much for the reply.

However, I did a search on the keyword i am going to bid on, i see there is an ad which has a display URL to xxxx.com but actually it will redirect to yyyy.com. How can it be possible? As that is exactly what i want to setup with.
I just want to make sure I am only doing direct linking in Yahoo which announced they allow direct linking.

I have been creating landing pages. This time i want to do some testing before I create landing page