How to convert direct leads.

jakeinmn

Jul 10, 2011
minnesota
I saved up a benjamin to try my hand at online marketing. So I made an ad on adwords and went to see how much I could make, but somehow, none of these keywords converted.

ioclN.png

vTYlc.png

i4mXs.png

19806.png

D39TB.png

My question is how do I convert these properly if they are still getting clicked in their niches?

Please send me a username/password for your site and I will let you know if you have a better landing page you should be using. I need to understand your site better.

Thanks!

you're doing it wrong

deep tracking, more keywords grouped by theme, and avoid free unless the surfer gets free stuff for real

your lander also sucks, i don't see amateur xxx lovers on that page just 1 ugly chick with ugly fake tits

Please send me a username/password for your site and I will let you know if you have a better landing page you should be using. I need to understand your site better.

Thanks!

That isn't my site, I just went to their website and copied the URL. I'm just waiting until I can send the webmaster these screenshots so I can redeem my affiliate money for sending them 132 targeted traffic.

Edit: I can't find their email on the site.

Your traffic isn't targeted. No one is going to reimburse you for anything

You're in a niche that has 1 billion free alternatives, where no CC or signing up for anything is required

That isn't my site, I just went to their website and copied the URL. I'm just waiting until I can send the webmaster these screenshots so I can redeem my affiliate money for sending them 132 targeted traffic.

Edit: I can't find their email on the site.

?
so you just picked a site, no affiliate ID, and sent them traffic? Or am I missing something?

Essentially you're doing everything right except for turning on the Google Hammer. You've got to convert the direct leads with direct force and well, Google Hammer has so much direct force it will leave your head spinning. googlehammer.com

You can get registered at eDomz.com : Online Advertising just like me! 2 months ago I did that for my site and used their pop code in my website. You can also do that and can get quality visits everyday in your website. Yes, I'm also getting money for each active visitor!

I feel like helping a little.

$0.75 is a very high CPC, especially for adult. You need to get them lower, bid lower, bid on long tails, etc.

I just spent 2 bucks per click on average on facebook using impressions.
I made 60 ads for 25 cents per 1000.
CTR was less than .01%.

Didn't get a single conversion on the 50 clicks and spent 100.

I can post screens to prove I'm 200$ in the red.
Gotta spend money to make money.