How to become a email submit advertiser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strikernr

Oct 19, 2008
The sign says "Nowhere".
I have been promoting email submit offers for a year now. I do collect emails on my landing page as well. I've been thinking of actually becoming an advertiser of an email submit offer and collecting emails.

1. What do I need in order to set one up? I'm not talking about graphics or programming. I talking about those survey things and program requirements that are part of those emails submits.

2. How do these offers make money?

Any insight on this would be great.

Both of you are completely off base.

The email advertisers have thousands of advertisers and only make their money by selling leads to the thousands of companies they work with. Those leads are what you see on page 3 of the offer forward. These offers is how they make money not by the email list, the emails are useless and worth a few pennies a name not $2

Both of you are completely off base.

The email advertisers have thousands of advertisers and only make their money by selling leads to the thousands of companies they work with. Those leads are what you see on page 3 of the offer forward. These offers is how they make money not by the email list, the emails are useless and worth a few pennies a name not $2
There are also the co-reg (full page lead-gen co-reg or cpa co-reg) that some of those guys have in the path before the incentivized offers. Figure with enough co-reg options (a crazy long path), you'll be able to get more than just pennies, maybe $0.50 maximum on average, but the incentive offers at the end (complete 9 unrealistic offers to get an unrealistic prize) is where the real money is made.

There are co-reg specific CPA networks that you can join in order to find these types of offers. Most of them give you javascript code to insert on a page. The java script pre populates the offers based on what you have selected in your network.

Works like this:

Email first page (or zip)
Full contact info on second page
Small offers on third page
Medium sized offers on Forth page
Big offers on Fifth page.

The money is in the last two pages. Some co-reg paths allow for one offer on a page by itself. Those can payout high. Look for co-reg specific networks. The co-reg offers you see in the common networks we use today (ML, Copeac, Neverblue, etc.) aren't set up to be proper co-reg offers. When they get called about them they act stupid and say sorry we don't have any other information.

lots of info so far. thanks for sharing.

Well, i think I know what cor-reg path is. You present multiple offers on a page after user submits their email. These offers are paid offers. The user then check on what offer they want and go through them one at a time?

My AM said they advertising account manager will help you set up a offer. Does that mean they will set up the coreg path and offers for me?

I'm bit confused.

You'll want to ask them if they have a specific co-reg manager and then ask your AM if he knows how to handle co-reg.

Edit: You also want to see if they allow incentivized co-reg (thats the "WIN A FREE BLAH BLAH BLAH" type offers). Some offers will not accept incentivized co-reg leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.