How the fuck....do you expect....

spcproman

Jun 12, 2011
Sunny South Florida
:error:...someone to enter all that information, complete all those offers and then enter a credit card, just for a $1.5?

Doesn't EMAIL ONLY, mean they just need to spit up the EMAIL for $1.5? I don't get it....damn i'm such a fuckin' n00b....

It means all they have to do is enter an email on the landing page for the conversion to take place.

In the first post, you said EMAIL ONLY, then you say Email Submit. Two different things.

Right, sorry....

Well, the offer I was asking about is email submit but it doesn't convert after the email on the first page... so I guess its not email only lol...

An "Email Submit" offer (or "Zip Submit") should convert after the first page. If it doesn't, tell them you want a different offer that does! Lol :)

OP -
"Email only" means that your network only wants email traffic being sent to that offer.

"Email submit" means it converts after the visitor enters his email. Even if more fields are required after the email is submitted, you should be credited with a conversion after the email is submitted.

OP -
"Email only" means that your network only wants email traffic being sent to that offer.

"Email submit" means it converts after the visitor enters his email. Even if more fields are required after the email is submitted, you should be credited with a conversion after the email is submitted.

Oh how I was even more of a n00b then....lol. Yeah, it was basically an email submit that wasn't converting on first page, either a problem or bad traffic? Oh well, not doing that right now. Time for WP!

Thanks for your responses though =)

Thats probably a problem, you should be paid for each time an email submit occurs. If not something with the tracking could be messed up or something is wrong on their end.

even if it was bad traffic it would still register.