How often do you have to check your ads stats?

Okard

Dec 15, 2009
Texas
I have been running some ads on pof for the past week, my best ads performing with a .5% CTR and a pretty decent EPC. The issue is my ads seem to randomly start performing like pure shit, CTR can go from .5% to .05% and the EPC will drop so low that even if I still had my .5% CTR I'd be throwing money away. For example ads will run for 4 hours doing great then boom I go from doubling my money to paying 3x what I am earning, Is that a normal issue?

I can make pretty decent money as long as I check my ads stats every 5 or 10 minutes but I would love to be able to leave the house with them running.
I've been doing PPC marketing for a little over a week now so I'm still very new and the majority of my experience has been with pof.

If you're running Prosper202 you can go to Overview -> DayParting -> Choose your date and see what parts of the day are doing the best and which aren't. Then daypart your ads so that you don't run during losing times.

Thanks for the help, So far I've been having to write down all the times that my ads go south on me in order to find a pattern so that should work great for me.