How much should I charge for this?

FrontIE

Jan 26, 2011
Hi,

I need some advice.

Basically I can make bank accounts that can create VCC's to withc you can withdraw money to?

So basically you create the VCC , link to paypal, withdraw money to VCC and it comes to bank account to which the customer has sole access and also they would have a physical ATM they can use anywhere in the world to use.

Oh, and you can make as many VCCs you want. That means you can have 10 paypal accounts from which you can withdraw to one bank account and paypal never sees that.

Also, you could get a new paypal account with those new details.

So passports copy , utility bills, business documentation etc.

There are few guys who want this service and asking how much I charge.

What price should I ask?

$3k, $5k, $10k?

I know I was making $40k selling infoproducts and when my paypal was shut down I lost all that money because I was not able to sell anything.

Or guys who are selling replicas. They could have 10 accounts and with all withdrawing. If you never withdraw and have big amounts of money , more then often it is a red sign for paypal that you are doing something shady.

Id be also happy to JV with this.

It costs me $1000+ to set this all up, so if you promote this service I would give you comisson.

One. Million. Dollars.

BDD_DR_evil_12.16.08.jpg

every other offshore bank can do this and charges not more than 20 a month. i bet it doesnt cost them 1k+ to set it up, which leaves you with those who are too stupid to spend the 5 seconds it takes to google the service you offer.

neteller for example shut their vcc business down because there were too few customers interested in it.