How much a client is worth to....

Status
Not open for further replies.

metsguy

Jun 26, 2008
I am looking into doing some local affiliate marketing and was wondering if you know what a new client is worth to like dentists and LASIK surgeons podiatrists etc trying to find out if the revenue model is financialy viable. Perhaps some of you have relatives that are in these type of buisnesses where they actualt need to get up out of the house for work , or you yourself are in the industry or have worked with people in the industry . Just some ball park figures . Thanks alot

I'm sure you'll get other responses, but I would suggest Dun and Bradstreet, Hoovers, and trade publications for these types of doctors. My uncle is a dentist so I guess I could ask him next time I see him, but I think it matters what kind of patients they serve. For example my uncle's dental practice is part of a clinic that reaches out to the underprivileged portion of the state, mostly rural and poor. I'm not sure he would give you the same answer as another dental office located in an urban center.

Also for local stats, check with the chamber of commerce, and your local library.

Status
Not open for further replies.