• 5 month +

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • giggidy

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

SevenYearItch

Jul 3, 2012
1st Page, Google
The seems to be a broad spectrum of marketers here... Thought it would be cool to find out how much everyones making a month...

and is that income passive (i.e from a business) or are you performing daily tasks?

what numbers are you hittng?

Reactions: BluAffiliate

What if instead of how much money you made, it was about how little you had to work, because of past actions?

This is an advanced technique, which has been perfected by kingofsp.

I only earn about 1 week per month at my current pace, but if I work completely solid and focused for 2 weeks in a month, I'll earn about 3 weeks, and if I do that twice, which is hard to do, I'll end up earning 1 month and a half in a month, so then I can really take it easy.

For those of you currently monthing less than month per month:

1. Read this thread and discover that others are monthing MOAR than month per month.
2. Discover these 4 steps about how to month AT LEAST month per month.
3. ???
4. Profit.

What if instead of how much money you made, it was about how little you had to work, because of past actions?

This is an advanced technique, which has been perfected by kingofsp.

If that's the measure, I work abut 10-12 hours per week on average. So I make about 50% of a day each week x 4 = 2 days per month.

Only peasants and Nouveau riche say what they make.

And teachers who have grown used to having their income posted online for all the world to see, discuss and politicize. But perhaps they are peasants as they will never be nouveau riche. :ticking:

That being said, the poll has a very wide range of responses. Making $1001 per month is in the same category as $9999 per month. Should make for interesting results.

I have 1000 fiver orders pending but I'm still counting it as profits on the books. We Enron now.