How many keywords for arbitrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveNL

Mar 13, 2007
The Hague Holland
So i am doing arbitrage for a view weeks now (2 to be exact) and while i was doing keyword research i was wondering was is how many keywords do you use in arbitrage?

I have a niche where i can dig up 100K of keywords related to that niche but i guess that is a bit to much, because i was always building MFA sites i am used to dig all the way to the bottom.

Is there some rule that says so and so much keywords is best to use or do i need to just try and see what happens?

Thanks

Dave

Use as many relevant ones as you can! Split them into separate groups, or even campaigns, but if your keywords are all relevant/targeted then why would you want to not use them?

Use as many relevant ones as you can! Split them into separate groups, or even campaigns, but if your keywords are all relevant/targeted then why would you want to not use them?

Isn't splitting them all up incredibly tedious? I've tried the built-in function in the adwords software to separate out keyword lists and it never works; just deletes the list from the text box.

How do you do it?

(please don't say manually...)

It worked wonders for me. I had one adgroup with about 700 searchterms. Something like "buy printer ink canon/minolta/lexmark"-variations. I put in the printer names canon, lexmark, etc as common terms, and it split them out into adgroups targetting only canon, or lexmark, etc. Nice and easy.

I just use Adwords Editor - works fine for me. But that is getting tedious for long lists, as it tends to create some small groups and others which need further splitting, and more splitting, and so on. (My last list was 20k.) I'm currently looking for some software to help.

So as much as possible as long as they are related huh? ok thanks back to building more adgroups then.

arbi is about finding gaps in bidding on keywords and capitalizing on those defecincies that other adeverts aren't tracking as good.

cut that 100k keyword list way down and focus on the keywords where you can monetize the gaps and get paid well on adsense

definitely split in groups that are revelant and have revelant words and manage those lists like they are your chicks titts in your mouth.....dive in but be gentle on the nipples:xomunch:

arbi is about finding gaps in bidding on keywords and capitalizing on those defecincies that other adeverts aren't tracking as good.

cut that 100k keyword list way down and focus on the keywords where you can monetize the gaps and get paid well on adsense

definitely split in groups that are revelant and have revelant words and manage those lists like they are your chicks titts in your mouth.....dive in but be gentle on the nipples:xomunch:

Thanks BYA that example with the titties made it all clear for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.