how many do you do in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyekon1

Aug 24, 2006
questions to the arbitrage builders out there,

how many do you or can you build in a day?

is your process automated?

i'm not yet automated... will be looking into this more when i have time

i'm doing about 2 or 3 sites/day right now

I would say 1 site a day....i'm slacking.....not automated either....only if i knew how to make it automated...arbitrage would be a piece of cake!

Right now, I'm only doing 1 or 2 per day - since I'm new in the game, I'm still having problems picking niches with a decent amount of searches. My entire setup is automated. Adding a new site is as simple as typing text into two text-boxes and FTP-ing a few images to my host.

Right now, I'm only doing 1 or 2 per day - since I'm new in the game, I'm still having problems picking niches with a decent amount of searches. My entire setup is automated. Adding a new site is as simple as typing text into two text-boxes and FTP-ing a few images to my host.

If it's that automated and that effortless why do you even care if it gets a "decent amount of traffic"? Just fire hundreds or thousands of decent paying niches through your system. If they don't get traffic, what are you out? Besides the 2 seconds it takes you to enter the words in your two text-boxes?

Working on my own version of that.

Just activated my searchfeed account.

Yep... just now going into arbi. We'll see how it turns out.

::emp::

I am currently running one site/day. I am feeling pessimistic, as I have had to pause my arbitrage campaign that made me a LOT OF MONEY in the past. Still making $20/day on the site I am running.

I try to keep a certain schedule.. instead of doing 1-2 full sites a day.. I do a little day by day schedule.. for example:

Monday - Research all day for niches and jot them down in notepad
Tuesday - Research good keywords for each niche I find, after that I write up content for all of the niches.
Wednesday - Finish it off.. build the arbisite with an already made template I have, upload to ftp, add my channels, and add the new campaigns to the search engines.
Thursday - Track and reap the revenue!

Basically something like that.. I try to track everything with an excell document to monitor my spendings on each niche/campaign to make sure I am atleast making enough profit.. if not, I ditch the niche.

Status
Not open for further replies.