How Many Ads do you have in one Campaign on Facebook

How Many Ads do you have in one Campaign on Facebook?

• 1-5

Votes: 34 24.6%
  • 6-10

Votes: 26 18.8%
  • 11-25

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • 26-40

Votes: 9 6.5%
  • 41-80

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • >80

Votes: 32 23.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Around 50-80 for a good campaign the first week or so. I use a lot of sub ids and after that start to remove the lower converts :)

Since script management seems to be a no-no, it's probably best to keep them small for easier pausing/unpausing...

Since script management seems to be a no-no, it's probably best to keep them small for easier pausing/unpausing...

haha you just need to get more creative, half script and half human effort until they get around to giving us an API for there advertising section, in which case would be a blessing and would give us a way better system to work with.

I have a system where i put 12 ads in each campaign.

Also it doesn't matter at all.

I love puppies can I see a picture?

cutest%20puppy.jpg

I wonder what you would even sell with a puppie..

Those moderators are so fuckin stupid its funny...i have 5 ads running for an offer that got approved a few hours ago..i just added 5 more with the same pic and same offer, and those got denied..

idiots..

I love puppies can I see a picture?

I wonder what you would even sell with a puppie..

People that like their dogs will do anything for them. I know because I'd do anything for mine... So if I saw a cute picture with a cute dog looking really happy because he had some $2 piece of crap that was being sold for 30x the price, I'd probably still buy it because my dog is probably more important to me than most people's children are to them (mostly because he fills the same emotional function for me as a child, without being a pain in the arse that demands an Xbox for Xmas, and doesn't cry all fucking time).

And believe me, there's a lot of shit out there to keep your dog happy.

$35 Laser Pointers for instance...

Status
Not open for further replies.