How long to get your first AdSense check?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDA

Jun 24, 2006
Atlanta
How long did it take you to get your first AdSense check? If I remember right it took me three months to get to the $100 threshold for the first time.

I'm trying to avoid getting cheques sent out, so I can build up a nice sum then recieve it all at once! :p

I'm up to $220 in my 3rd month with adsense.

Letting mine build up!

I could get one about 2 months into starting, but Im letting it build before I have them send the check.

Indy said:
I'm trying to avoid getting cheques sent out, so I can build up a nice sum then recieve it all at once! :p

I'm up to $220 in my 3rd month with adsense.
I would advise against that... never let someone else hang on to your money.

My friend got his adsense account revoked because of "click fraud" on the day before payment was suppose to be made (he was no small earner). I have heard many stories just like this on WMW.

I'm not making any accusitions, but whether your using google, paypal, affiliate programs, or whatever... take your money as soon as you can. It's safer and you can reap the interest rather than put more money in their pockets.

I signed up to adsense at the end of 2004 and I only have about $30 in my account and $15 was from last month so I should go over $100 in 5 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.