How long does it take to get accepted by Azoogle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

juniodude

I need a life
Jul 31, 2006
Generally, how long does it take to get accepted by Azoogle? and are there any ways to speed up the process?

Do they only contact you after they receive your w9 form or is the w9 form only necessary for you to receive payments?(meaning you can start advertising before they receive your w9form)

Just been accepted and it's taken about 2 weeks.

You don't need to send the W9 yet (I haven't) but will do once you want payment.

I just have to figure out what it is that I'm actually sending - I'm from the UK and W9s don't exist!

ok, cool, thanks for the replies guys...i guess ill just wait until next week when i go home from college to send in my w9...thanks

if you call them you get it approved immediately. Don't make the mistake of waiting. Plus, your account may be lost like mine was. If I didn't call I could have never gotten an acceptance.

if you call them you get it approved immediately. Don't make the mistake of waiting. Plus, your account may be lost like mine was. If I didn't call I could have never gotten an acceptance.

yep my account was lost the first time I applied, but the second time around they accepted me pretty quickly
if you call them it'll be approved faster

You guys are right. I just called in and got approved immediately...niceness. thanks guys. I applied last time and I think my app was thrown out of their system or something. Definitely the fastest, most direct approach is calling them

Just been accepted and it's taken about 2 weeks.

You don't need to send the W9 yet (I haven't) but will do once you want payment.

I just have to figure out what it is that I'm actually sending - I'm from the UK and W9s don't exist!

If you are in the UK you just need to send a photocopy of your driver's license or any other form of personal ID. It needs to be physically mailed to their Toronto head office.

Status
Not open for further replies.