How long did it take you to earn $100/day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dicetomato

Jun 27, 2006
Ever since you got really serious in making money online, how long did it take you to earn $100/day?

Was it a lot of work, or did you think it was really easy?

Oh and I'm not even close to reaching that point.

I made over $100/day after like 3 days of arbitrage. That was before I was banned from AdSense though. I've broken $100/day a couple times with just YPN, and I have an EIN now so I'm trying to get back in to AdSense.

I made over $100/day after like 3 days of arbitrage. That was before I was banned from AdSense though. I've broken $100/day a couple times with just YPN, and I have an EIN now so I'm trying to get back in to AdSense.

did you get banned for something arbitrage related?

No, I had a banned account with AdSense a long time ago and they figured out that the two accounts were related, so they automatically banned my second account. Now that I have an EIN, I can use that instead of my SSN.

No, I had a banned account with AdSense a long time ago and they figured out that the two accounts were related, so they automatically banned my second account. Now that I have an EIN, I can use that instead of my SSN.

Wouldn't they still ask for a name? and how you got an EIN?...open an LLC?

I literally went from making $3 a day to $100 /day overnight. A few different things i was working on came together all at once and i started doing well out of nowhere. But before that i spent about 2 years trying different things that turned out to not work, like buying and selling domains, sending typo domains traffic to parked pages, and making shitty content websites. I would say you are definately in the right place to learn.

It took me couple of weeks to make $150 per day (cpa offers). That time it was just submitting my sites (all of them one page heh) to search engines and wait for their rankings... Each site was targetting one specific keyword but all of them were related to the same subject somehow! This is how I started off with search engines. Especially, MSN Search still allows you to get fast results up to today and make money relative fast! :)

I literally went from making $3 a day to $100 /day overnight. A few different things i was working on came together all at once and i started doing well out of nowhere. But before that i spent about 2 years trying different things that turned out to not work, like buying and selling domains, sending typo domains traffic to parked pages, and making shitty content websites. I would say you are definately in the right place to learn.

Guess you found the tricks to do it eh?

It took me couple of weeks to make $150 per day (cpa offers). That time it was just submitting my sites (all of them one page heh) to search engines and wait for their rankings... Each site was targetting one specific keyword but all of them were related to the same subject somehow! This is how I started off with search engines. Especially, MSN Search still allows you to get fast results up to today and make money relative fast! :)
Did you submit your sites to directories?

I'm on my journey to create 100 websites that makes $1 a day. Wish me luck :).

After trying a new method I went from making about $30-50 a day to over $500 a day pretty much overnight.

its all trial and error, I wanted to say fuck this a million times, but eventually something worked and all the things that i learned over that past couple years came together. Im not doing that great, but im pretty sure i can at least double what im doing now. Then ill try to double it again

1986, of course the internet was up and running by then, it was just in many different forms

Did you submit your sites to directories?

I'm on my journey to create 100 websites that makes $1 a day. Wish me luck :).

That time I used those automatic link exchanges. Though I don't recommend them to use. It's good for the short term, but for the long term look for quality back links (= highly relevant to your keywords you target). Regarding your $1 per day niche sites, concentrate on keywords with low competition, but still have a nice amount of searches/traffic! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.