How I make $800+ per day with mobile video sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony.

Jul 7, 2007
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Mobile video is an untapped market that can make you thousands per month. The mobile market is growing at a tremendous rate due to smartphones and tablet devices. But not many people are taking advantage at the fact that most video content out there are using flash, however mobile devices like the iPad and iPhone cannot view these video. So many people looking for video content on their phone are left in the dark.

There are a few ways you can build a website based on mobile videos. You can pick a niche such as funny videos, video game content, trailers etc. You can convert these videos yourself using Xilisoft or another converter and hosting the files yourself. But this way will cost you loads for storage fees and bandwidth.

Therefore I suggest you uploading videos to VidSkip.com or Videobam.com. Both of these sites will encode your videos to mobile format that works on hundreds of mobile devices such as iPhones, Blackberry, Android phones, Windows phones, etc.

Right now I am making thousands of dollars each month by making niche mobile video sites. I use ad networks like Jumptap, Admob, Tapit, Nexage, Smaato, & vDopia to monetize my traffic. I believe that it is truly an untapped market and many people can make hundreds if not thousands too.
Here are some stats of one of my websites to show you guys the potential of this niche:

Since mobile is a pretty new niche, the best way is to use SEO. It isn't that big of a competitive landscape so basic SEO can go a long way. Also social media like twitter and facebook produce a lot of traffic.

Targeting keywords such as: mobile "keyword", iphone "keyword", ipad "keyword" garners a lot of traffic without much competition.

It isn't that big of a competitive landscape so basic SEO can go a long way.
d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.