HOW do you like to learn about IM? What is your plan?

noxit

LinkGuy
Feb 15, 2010
Europe
crazyaffiliate.net
How do you like to receive information about internet marketing? Do you like videos, pdfs, podcast or something else....What is your best way of learning?

Over the shoulder , case study copy/paste style..or something else like a coaching 1 on 1?

Can you put all the elements together to get good conversion? I must say,:sadcrying4:, after all this years only,it is still a fluke. I make some money but if I have to do it again it doesn't work.:1zhelp:

What is your plan to grow steady business online?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon) - YouTube[/ame]

How do you like to receive information about internet marketing? Do you like videos, pdfs, podcast or something else....What is your best way of learning?

Over the shoulder , case study copy/paste style..or something else like a coaching 1 on 1?

Can you put all the elements together to get good conversion? I must say,:sadcrying4:, after all this years only,it is still a fluke. I make some money but if I have to do it again it doesn't work.:1zhelp:

What is your plan to grow steady business online?

You must be EvilPenguin's lost brother. Get in touch with him, he misses you.