How do you format a BST deliverable?

cL0ckwork_Red

Jun 13, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I'm new to the affiliate marketing game, and I figured I'd start off providing content for other users until I had enough feedback to understand what's effective.

I was wondering, though: when users order content, how do they expect it to be delivered to them (.doc, .txt, etc.), and what do they expect from the internal formatting?

That depends on what kind of content. Personally I usually prefer it in txt since its lighter and I am going to format it in html before posting anyway. On the other hand if I am posting it into some kind of WYSIWYG editor it can be nice to get it in doc with bullet points, bold titles and so on. Its probably easier to ask the buyer what they prefer.

I also prefer it in text just in case i'm using a computer with no word or openoffice. I always copy and paste the articles into word after to check for spelling mistakes however, so either works for me.

I prefer to have it placed directly on the site so it cuts the work out for me...if needed, i go in and make edits once it's on the site...these typically are WP sites though...for html based sites, txt file.