How do i make a poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackFitz,

You again. I recall talking to you in the other WF area.

To make a poll, please follow these very important steps. I suggest loading WF in another browser so you can position it side by side with my instructions.

Please note that polls are extremely complicated to create. You need to know in advance how many poll options you will have. Have you thought about the poll in this regard? Have you taken a piece of white-lined stationary out and jotted down the actual poll items? Have you labelelled them A,B,C, etc and written the corresponding poll value beside each? If not, I suggest you do so.

Try it now, following my above steps.

Did it work? Excellent. You're well on your way to making polls now. I eagerly await participating in your poll, and look forward to future polls you design. Please cut/paste the above steps to design a poll so you never forget.

JackFitz,

You again. I recall talking to you in the other WF area.

To make a poll, please follow these very important steps. I suggest loading WF in another browser so you can position it side by side with my instructions.

Please note that polls are extremely complicated to create. You need to know in advance how many poll options you will have. Have you thought about the poll in this regard? Have you taken a piece of white-lined stationary out and jotted down the actual poll items? Have you labelelled them A,B,C, etc and written the corresponding poll value beside each? If not, I suggest you do so.

Try it now, following my above steps.

Did it work? Excellent. You're well on your way to making polls now. I eagerly await participating in your poll, and look forward to future polls you design. Please cut/paste the above steps to design a poll so you never forget.

Best troll in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.