How do I get Wicked Fire avatars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

asith

Internet Ninja
Oct 2, 2007
More importantly what do I have to do or who do I have to do to get one of those cool wickedfire avatars?

Last edited:

First you can start by killing yourself. Then once you hit the pearly white gates, Jesus will pull a South Park on your ass and say 'access denied'. The clouds will dissipate from under your feet and you will start your descent towards hell. On the way down, you'll see little .gifs floating around you with the Wicked Fire smiley face. The only way to get one is grab one with your RIGHT hand and with your LEFT hand ctrl+c it swiftly. Once you land on the ground of hell (or your Windows OS), ctrl+v on your desktop. Then proceed to the "Shooting the Shit" section of the Wickedfire forum asking for further guidance and make sure to post using the "Boobies" icon without posting pictures of boobies so all the bitches here get there panties in a bundle. Make sure to tell them you are a complete fucking idiot, and you don't belong on the intraweb, and that you don't know how to get a simple fucking picture. Other than that, I don't think there is a way to get one, bitch.

More importantly what do I have to do or who do I have to do to get one of those cool wickedfire avatars?

There is no cool Wickedfire Avatar at all.

Put up any pic from your computer and upload it as your avtar. So lets move this thread to newbie section. What say Mods ?

MDSandB

There is no cool Wickedfire Avatar at all.

Yeah Like this one
guide_newbiesupport.gif

First you can start by killing yourself.

That's not nice way to start off Jimmy your messing up my chi today.

Make sure to tell them you are a complete fucking idiot, and you don't belong on the intraweb, and that you don't know how to get a simple fucking picture.

Yeah yeah I know how to copy and paste.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

I'm under the impression that these avatars are earn't or rewarded to those who help other people in these forums, not by posting abusive crap like JamesH.

You mean like mine?

Oooooooo, it's so shiny...you want to touch...Don't touch it.

Okay, basically, you ain't getting one. They're reserved for the true WF badasses. You ain't one of 'em.

I think you newbies are confused about what an avatar is and what a badge is...

image.php
(Imagination Rocks Image to the left)
Badge:
wickedfire_moderator.gif

I assume you want a badge, since you can upload an avatar yourself.

Customer Service

We all started somewhere. And where ever that was, is not where we are today. And where we are today is not close to what we thought we did not know when we didn't know what we know today as we are learning more for tomorrow. So when tomorrow comes and we know more than we do today and less then we do the next day, we need to remember that we did know what we know now when we thought we knew what we did back then.

Know what I mean?

We all started somewhere. And where ever that was, is not where we are today. And where we are today is not close to what we thought we did not know when we didn't know what we know today as we are learning more for tomorrow. So when tomorrow comes and we know more than we do today and less then we do the next day, we need to remember that we did know what we know now when we thought we knew what we did back then.

Know what I mean?

I scared myself because I know exactly what you mean.

Wherever you go, there you are!

Know what I mean?

But who is on first?

Okay, basically, you ain't getting one. They're reserved for the true WF badasses. You ain't one of 'em.

Geez your negative bastard aren't you ;)

No I do not want to become a Moderator but I like the badge idea.

Maybe I could write a guide on " How make friends and infulence people"

we need to remember that we did know what we know now when we thought we knew what we did back then.

I think I've got more chance getting rape by a thousand Nuns than understanding this deep and meaning stuff so early on a friday morning!

I assume you want a badge, since you can upload an avatar yourself.

This the first forum I've seen using Badge Avatars, Sigs etc seen them
BTW I've turned sigs off in the usercp ;)

Being in the know is a good thing but sharing it is a better thing.

Know what I mean?

Woooo... with deep shit like that I now understand how a guide can make 16 posts in as many months.... wax on, wax off... :bowdown:

Yeah Like this one
guide_newbiesupport.gif

His first post, he asks for a guide or mod badge? I think Jon hired a class of 2nd graders to make posts on WF to get us to all warm up more to the idea of the paid private section.

Either that, or this guy got a computer for his birthday...

super_retard_stfu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.