How do I get non-English backlinks?

onlinehustla

Aug 18, 2009
I translated my website into Russian, but I have never once seen someone selling Russian backlinks.

If buying Russian backlinks is that hard for you then take the site back again to an English site. You got one option though, build your own links. PBN's, Edus, Link exchanges and a lot more. Put up a sched, dont spam with softwares and make sure each backlink is relevant and non-spammed.

For you to rank for specific languages, you don't need to be a wizard. Just do ordinary link building techniques. As an example you can use the link provided by Sepunk above, or find another source in the Enlightenment section on how to build your own PBN's and backlinks and make sure it is in Russian

maybe you'll have to wait and get lucky from some russian blogger reading your site and deciding to create a post about it

You can just write russian text on blogspot, wordpress, tumblr etc. and link to your content.

Next step is to use ahrefs on your competition and register in russian directories and other local liking opportunities.

Directories are long dead in Russia.

To make them visit your website you should be a member of their social network like Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki, LIvejournal, post on popular sites like Habrahabr and Fishki.net, etc.

To be liked, followed and to get traffic you should call all Americans sluts and dicks, hail Putin and say that Russians are supreme nation with additional chromosome that will win the World War 3 and fuck everybody in the ass, because they are moral and carry a light of God in them. And yes, don't forget to put yellow-black stripe of Vlasov army (Russians who fought alongside Germans to defeat Stalin and were named traitors and were slain to the last man) to all your posts. Russians think this is the stripe of Saint George medal - highest sign of bravery in Russian Empire before 1917.

Sounds like bullsh1t, right? You will be astounded with the amount of bullsh1t you will see in Russian sector of Internet. That is why promoting anything there is so hard - you are being constantly cowered in dirt.

If you think Wickedfirube is tough - you never were trying to persuade a stubborn Russian.

We happened to find a decent chunk of normal guys way back in 2011 on several forums, which now are our customers and run online TV, online radio, P2P and other projects with us. Alas, these forums are now dead and current forums.. well... I described them above.

Regarding the links - hire a Russian-speaking man to translate your English titles in to Russian (or use Google translate) and there you have it.

The title of your current topic would be Как получить не-английские ссылки and you don't need them to be .ru

Yandex doesn't take into account backlinks anymore for commercial sites. I would imagine if you wanted organic traffic you would be targeting Yandex over Google, since the Big G isn't so Big in Russia. You probably just want to focus hard on Russian content for your website.