How difficult is this keyword to break into? (pic)

How hard would it be for me to break in?

• Pretty hard

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Medium

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Easy, you got this.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

unrealalex

Feb 7, 2010
www.motivational5.com
howhard.jpg

These are the top 10 results. None of them have keywords in domain, but some do in url. I have a yourkeyword.com (fresh) domain, how difficult would you say would it be for me to get first page or even top 3? Possible within 6 months?

Most of them have high age.

Oh and
carmen.jpg

22.jpg

Top 3 in the first 6 months? Maybe.

Front page? You have a good chance.

Build good high quality links, don't spam shitty links at it.

What's the chick's name?

yeah but your competing against PR5 and 6 domains with 6/7 years age, thats tough in any language. Having a keyword in a domain dont mean jack when you have pr. You can rank for a term on domain xzy.com if you have pr 6 and 3k links

To me it would seem a very expensive exercise to try and rank for this term, and as said above, 6 months may not cut it. Are you going black hat or white on this domain?

yeah but your competing against PR5 and 6 domains with 6/7 years age, thats tough in any language. Having a keyword in a domain dont mean jack when you have pr. You can rank for a term on domain xzy.com if you have pr 6 and 3k links

To me it would seem a very expensive exercise to try and rank for this term, and as said above, 6 months may not cut it. Are you going black hat or white on this domain?
I'd be happy if I made it in 6, satisfied if within a year; very profitable local business keyword. It would have to be both, my strategy is to get a high quality backlink every day, and do a bit of black hat once a week.

i think carmen, shes a cam ho. 100 views and not a single person voted.

Since all the views are targeted to the pictures below...

Well, I am a newbie myself so I can't really help you.
I am also curious about how hard that keyword is.

Btw, How profitable do you think this keyword is, it better be getting a lot of searches and worth some money.

Don't underestimate the power of that keyword.com domain.

I think you can crack page 1 in 6 months ..... just depends on how hard you work, how good the links and anchor text you get are, and your budget.

How many X results out of X are there? In google?