How did it take you to get accepted by Azoogle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

You signed up directly or through other affiliate of Azoogle?
If other affiliate, then I suggest that he will check for you through IM for example with his account manager to see what's going on! In case you signed up directly give it a few more days, when no reply send me PM and I will speak with my Azoogle account manager. :)

Alright, thanks everyone. I'll wait and see what happens...

Thanks Michael. If I don't hear anything I'll send you a PM...as well a maybe call or send an email them directly.

Less than 24 hours. If you call they will get you in quick. Also if you were a referral under someone it will be quicker as well from what I've heard.

I just got an email from them. I had to answer a few random questions about the site, etc...and now have to send them my W9

It took about a week for everything to be done on their end. Then I had to send them my W9. It is kind of a pain in the ass to sign up with them compared to CJ IMO.

It took me 4 days I think (I registered on a Monday and got accepted Friday morning) because I gave them a call on the second day..

It is a nice network, aZoogle and CJ seem like the biggest Affiliate networks I know of!

However, ringtone sites should probably try CPAEmpire, they offer one of the best CTR I have seen for ringtone sites!

tangem2 said:
It took about a week for everything to be done on their end. Then I had to send them my W9. It is kind of a pain in the ass to sign up with them compared to CJ IMO.

They both seem about the same to me. Same process...fill out the application, wait for the e-mail, fax/send in your w9. I've got to send a w9 for both networks.

Man it took me about 2weeks to get in....Also took me about a week to make my first couple of dollars...but i'm loving it now... pretty good a lot better then revenue gateway!

Well I got another email today that said I was accepted into the program. I tried to login but it said my account wasn't active yet, probably because I've yet to send in my w9. But anyway, the wait wasn't to bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.