How commit corporate fraud

hatefraud

Jan 30, 2010
Hello Friends,

I teach you today how IAG fraud all good affiliate network.

IAG is ran by ratard named Michael E. Weisnoff. He is the most successful frauder in all of AM.

What Michael E. Weinsoff does is he first contact many EDU schools such as University Of Phoenix, and Walden University. He is clever and tell them he does lead generation, and sets up a campaign for them. They pay him X per lead, and Weinsoff brokers the campaign to an affiliate network such as Copeac, A4d, Azoogle, etc.

After he brokers, the network sends him many hundreds of leads and he shaves and reverses almost everything and fucks them over. He does not pay them a penny, and has his partner lawyer write special contracts where he does not have to "legally" pay.

When the network sends him many leads, he uses a form to capture the data before he sends the lead to the college. He saves this data and then begins the step 2 to frauding.

He uses this data and hire many good indian folk to fill out other edu form. He work with big network, sign up and tell them he drive high quality "email traffic." But all his traffic is really form filling use from indian man. After indian fill out 600 form a day, he no pay and find new indian to use. Big fraud scheme, nobody work with!

Also when he sign up for network, he make them excite and make them sign form and guarantee credit app. Then if network no pay, Michael Weinsoff can "legally" sue and go after personal assets for whoever put their signature on credit app. Bewre!

I also provide evidence photos so many understand:

81444b621123e6413421586712.jpg

460148ede3ce25da1445365614.jpg

929212037.jpg

21324144.jpg

916524673.jpg

8410100309065_9c6a9_f.jpg

1987iss3809_sophie_reade_topless_07_.jpg

9454Screen-shot-2010-04-30-at-1.40.40-PM.png

nick-throlson.png

2790nuts.co_.uk_sophie_reade_reade_big_brother_49_.jpg

I'm going to thank you for the boobs, and ask that you not post any actual content ever again.

Why, because I don't care about this 'ratard' that you speak of, and secondly I don't care about this 'ratard' that you speak of.

I post once before but somehow delete :(

weinsoff is elite man who is draining your industry soon will be no more edu

Sir,

There is not enuf evidence in your Photos. Please have post more so we can do further inspection.

Best,
Rajeev Daleep Malohtra

roflz at throlson.

arbitrage and what-not....who fucking cares.

move on.

sir is arbitrage same as frauds? i think many network no like frauds, and suppose big network become bankrupt taht you run with and can not pay you coz of IAG. IAG is cheat.