How can I make money on my blog?

Drimaffli

Jun 12, 2011
I have gotten my blog to #12 Google, #1 on Yahoo and Bing and #10 on AOL
for the three keyword phrase that I am targeting and that the domain name consists of.

My blog is WhatIsTarot dot com and that is the keywords I am targeting. My traffic has steadily increased to the point the last 3 days I have averaged just over 100 unique people a day. However the site is making me zero money.

I have it monetized with Amazon products and Google Adsense at this time but neither are doing me any good. There are few Clickbank products that fit this niche so there isn't much to go for in that area. My question is how can I make money from this site?

Would it be better to just offload it at auction since the domain is on Page One for the major 4 search engines? Or is there hope for it still?

Making money on the internet is dead. It seems like a stupid topic like this pops up every fucking month. How many times does it need to be said? STOP LIVING IN THE PAST.

If you're at #12 spot in Google then you're doing something right. Unfortunately being on page 2 is like being on page 90, so backlink the fucker until it either dominates or tanks (at least that way you can say you gave it a good go).

12 is page 1 its just the very bottom. But I have been working on backlinks and article directories like crazy.

Keep doing what you can, focus on making a link pyramid and start blasting backlinks to your web 2.0 and article backlinks. This is what usually causes a nice jump in rankings.

12 is page 1 its just the very bottom.
not-sure-if-troll-or-just-retarded.jpg

its all about getting ads on the site, PPC / CPM ads also affiliate links, open up a blog and review products, write unique content as blog posts and your search results should shoot up as well as traffic and ad cash. good luck

I have gotten my blog to #12 Google, #1 on Yahoo and Bing and #10 on AOL
for the three keyword phrase that I am targeting and that the domain name consists of.

My blog is WhatIsTarot dot com and that is the keywords I am targeting. My traffic has steadily increased to the point the last 3 days I have averaged just over 100 unique people a day. However the site is making me zero money.

I have it monetized with Amazon products and Google Adsense at this time but neither are doing me any good. There are few Clickbank products that fit this niche so there isn't much to go for in that area. My question is how can I make money from this site?

Would it be better to just offload it at auction since the domain is on Page One for the major 4 search engines? Or is there hope for it still?

Sell tarot cards...

Also go to youtube and watch vids on doing tarot readings -- and make your own. Then sell this instructional series to all those who buy and or ask for more info about the tarot cards.

FWIW most people interested in tarot want two things Love and/or Money. Then find another way to sell them what they want! This could be as simple as being a POF aff.

If you cannot find a good product to promote then maybe you should make your own. That way you can keep 100% of the profits.

Reactions: GerardWon