how can i create a lot of blogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makavelimob

Aug 20, 2008
WF,

Ive seen posts on this and ive been doing some thinking of my next get rich quick scheme so i dont have to find a job. I am considering trying to figure out how to create a large number of blogs with similar content and rss feeds. It will probly be an adult niche and my goal would be to make $1 a day using adult friend finder links per blog. So 5 blogs would get me $5 a day, 100 blogs would get me $100 a day, so on and so forth. Now with that being said, is there a way to automate these blogs? or a way to put all of these sites on one blog so i dont have to purchase many domains? Ive been hearing a lot about wordpress mu. If anyone has experience with this hit me up

Not going to work, there is no such thing as "get rich quick". Even if there is blogging is defiantly not were its at.

WF,
I am considering trying to figure out how to create a large number of blogs with similar content and rss feeds. It will probly be an adult niche and my goal would be to make $1 a day using adult friend finder links per blog.

Yeah you could definitely use Wordpress MU for this. MU allows you to host different blogs off subdomains, so you could use just one domain to keep your costs down.

For your "plan", you could have a blog for each different adult niche "spanking.adultawesomeness.com", "bumming.adultawsomeness.com" etc., all on different subdomains (remember to add a wildcard to the DNS). Then find an adult affiliate that has 100 niches, and a datafeed with some free images/videos or whatever. All you need to do then is scan the data feed for new content, and automatically make an appropriate post to the appropriate niche. You could easily have 100 blogs running on autopilot. (Although you'll probably need at least a VPS - with a 100 blogs the server starts to struggle a bit. Make sure only Google/MSN/Yahoo can crawl you with checks in your .htaccess).

As for $1 a day, you might get there through longtail keywords on these blogs I don't know. You could also sign up to the site you're promoting, download a few videos and up the best bits to somewhere like redtube.com (with your URL superimposed). That should drive a lot of traffic.

Hope that helps,

Leon

Leon,
Thank you, exactly what i was thinking, believe it or not, the keywords i am using are not that long tailed, it is an adult niche that hasnt been tapped (as much as the mainstream). I think i read somewhere that adult friend finder pays 1 dollar per unique visit but i could be wrong. either way thanks for the positiive input

yea well unfortunately the website i spend the most money on is a passion project and not a money maker, i wouldnt feel bad about scamming to make money, its not like im stealing credit card numbers or ss ids. you people and your morals....

You know what... I am reading this post and I don't really know what to think about it... It seems very unnatural. I guess the natural thing would be to slowly let it grow instead of just going all crazy and flooding people with stuff... but as I say, I have mixed feelings about it. Good luck with that anyhow.

Sebastian

You know what... I am reading this post and I don't really know what to think about it... It seems very unnatural. I guess the natural thing would be to slowly let it grow instead of just going all crazy and flooding people with stuff... but as I say, I have mixed feelings about it. Good luck with that anyhow.

Sebastian

In Russia, car drives you!

Make sure you've got dozens of other 100 blog sites right behind this one. You've got about a 4-6 week shelf life when you use sub-domains in this fashion. Even if you use different domains and have them all on the same host.

Plan to scale now, not later.

....... you've also got a ton of linkbuilding to do

How to create lot of blogs

Yeah you could definitely use Word press MU for this. MU allows you to host different blogs off sub domains, so you could use just one domain to keep your costs down.
----------------------
Barbie Purl
http://www.drivenwide.com

Status
Not open for further replies.