Not open for further replies.

gtownfunk

blackMaps Developer
Sep 26, 2011
Central Texas
www.botnetworks.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm offering a new service and would like to offer up 2 free 3 day subscriptions in exchange for reviews to senior WF members (200+ posts).

Spinnerette Gazette is a new service that can provide your content network with daily, unique, human-spun news articles delivered to you by 10:00AM Eastern Time each business day.
Our service is the following:

• First we set up news search agents to find the latest and greatest news articles relating to your keyword each day.
  • Second, we choose an article from the search agent each day and run it through an automated article spinner 5 different times.
  • Next, we get a human involved. Our college educated writers choose the best spun article of the mix and edit it for proper spelling, grammar, punctuation and structure. Their goal is to put out a great article under the quality expectations of spun content. If the spun articles are all junk, they manually choose a new article and manually perform the spin.
  • Our writers then pass the article on to one of our editors who are responsible for making sure HotFreshContent.com can stand behind the quality of the work.
  • Last, you get a copy of your article by 10:00AM Eastern Time every weekday morning. Your article will be written about news from the current day or the day before, so topically it will be very fresh.
There are three packages:

• Trial Size - 1 keyword, 5 articles, 1 week subscription Only $25
  • Standard Size - 1 keyword, 20 articles, 4 week subscription $90 (10% off weekly price)
  • Professional Size - 1 keyword, 5 articles per week (approx 60 articles total), 3 month subscription $240 (20% off weekly price)
    pixel.gif
In addition, you can add on these complementary services:

• Article Posting - Posting articles each morning to your Blog(s) or website(s) - add $3/week
    pixel.gif
  • Second Spin - Get a second generation spun article from the first for a total of 2 articles each day add $17/week
  • LSI Keyword Stuffing - We manually stuff your articles with as many LSI detected long tail keywords as possible without disrupting the flow or making the articles unreadable. These are much higher quality articles. add $50/week
    pixel.gif
Just place your order and we will get with you about your keywords and get your subscription going as quickly as possible!

Most news articles will average between 300 and 600 words. We aim to find original articles around 400 words. All work is performed by native english speaking US citizens in the US.

We accept Paypal: payments@hotfreshcontent.com

Please make sure your keywords appear in the news and give us one business day from your order to get your account set up.

Thanks,
Ben Camp

To summarize a couple questions I have received thus far:

Question: I do not really want 'news articles', can you make them look like normal blog posts?

Answer: Yes, you can choose to have your content written as a blog post. These will be more original and will be a maximum of 250-300 words per article. Just let me know your preference when sending me your keyword(s).

Question: Do you have any samples.

Answer: We have a couple on our website, feel free to check them out!

I would LOVE to hear some comments and suggestions on the service offering.

Thanks so much,
Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.