Hosting Recommendation?

diablo_svr

Mar 11, 2011
Anyone recommend a host(s) that won't freak out over the rare/occasional spamcop complaint? Looking for a provider that has IPs available from different A, B and C ranges and doesn't require justification. I just need a few IPs from different ranges.

You do realize that "SEO hosting" is a myth.

Also, IPs do not have "a,b,c" as you are suggesting. That's not how CIDR work. The numbers do not mean what you're thinking. A single host will have then all under the same ASN, so the numbers are meaningless in this way.

All hosts will freak out over spam complaints. It's serious. It's like asking for a cop that will ignore speeders. Doesn't happen.

Check out hostnine, with reseller account, you can host your sites on different servers. I think they got servers on 6 different locations.

I think Hostnine is having range of IPs with different data centres but they don't provide friendly customer support. I am currently using this hosting service because of multiple IP range.

Dynadot is an ICANN accredited domain name registrar and web host located in San Mateo, California.Founded in 2002 by a software engineer, our primary focus is engineering and design excellence. Our custom written, state-of-the-art domain and hosting software is stable, fast, and easy to use. You can check about our hosting options from: https://www.dynadot.com/hosting/email.html

You can tryArvixe web hosting, they provide cPanelwith all of their Linux based hosting plans and Linux, windows based servers.

Hello, guys can offer you reliable hosting services if you are interested in it i am here for you. Turn 27/7 to our support , we also have discounts that are published in our social networks. Feedbacks available in the net.