Hosting Article For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetYourWriter

Jan 25, 2009
Paradise
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I have an article for sale that explains reseller hosting, shared hosting, vps and dedicated servers. The word count is 986. Asking price is $20, hit me up if you want it.

Obviously you underestimate the essence of quality content. You can always go look for a bargain with someone who writes a sentence like this.

Pauly want a craccker. Pauly get a cracker. Pauly died upside down. Paul ugly bird.

Good luck with your bargain hunts. :)

You might have better luck if you post a snippet of your article.

Seriously, I just sold a web hosting article on here an hour ago (check a few threads down).

U misunderstood me dear....I always look fro quality content and I get them for much lesser price than this. Just to let you know.....we are a content management company and we hv a lot of dedicated writer working for us. If u ever get a chance to look at our cntent u realize wht is known as quality content.

Learn to spell and maybe someone will take you seriously.

U misunderstood me dear....I always look fro quality content and I get them for much lesser price than this. Just to let you know.....we are a content management company and we hv a lot of dedicated writer working for us. If u ever get a chance to look at our cntent u realize wht is known as quality content.

I sure hope you're not the editor. Cheap isn't always good by the way.

Ever wonder what the different types of hosting services actually mean? I'm sure you see Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Dedicated Hosting and now Virtual Private Server (VPS) Hosting all over the Internet. I will try to explain each of the different types of hosting services to you, so that maybe after you're done reading this article, you will have a full understanding of what each of them mean.

I thought that I would add a little snippet of it to give others a taste of the quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.