Hosting Affiliate

Status
Not open for further replies.

FortunePlaza

Jul 21, 2008
Hey,

Which affiliate networks has hosting offers. Like from host gator, host monster, blue host. I know I can sign up with them directly, but don't want to wait a month to recieve my check.

Much appreciated.

CJ.com has the largest selection of hosting affiliate programs from what I've seen.

Yea, I knew that CJ has them, but they only pay monthly. I'm surprised that no other affiliate networks have hosting offers.

Most hosts have in house affiliate programs.
I'm running on the assumption it's because they have people that are somewhat competent in terms of online commerce working for them.

Reverse engineer this problem:
My advice is to find a site that "reviews" web hosts.
Chances are that ALL the hosts they're reviewing will be ones that have affiliate links ;)
Also, don't forget to double up on your money by also recommending some website monitoring services too. Serviceuptime dotcom has an affiliate program (although they look pretty crappy... Dunno really, I use Host Tracker)

Most hosts have in house affiliate programs.
I'm running on the assumption it's because they have people that are somewhat competent in terms of online commerce working for them.

Reverse engineer this problem:
My advice is to find a site that "reviews" web hosts.
Chances are that ALL the hosts they're reviewing will be ones that have affiliate links ;)
Also, don't forget to double up on your money by also recommending some website monitoring services too. Serviceuptime dotcom has an affiliate program (although they look pretty crappy... Dunno really, I use Host Tracker)

Thanks for the suggestion, appreciate it. Will give it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.