Hoplink???

misterdonman

Jul 20, 2009
Could anyone please ecplain to me what is a hoplink in ClickBank?
I appreciate it.
Nice day :D

Hoplinks are just normal links that jump around (hop) more than usual.

(sorry couldn't help it)

Beyond the fact that you might just be out of your element here at wickedfire - a hoplink is just an affiliate link. IE a link that hops to the merchant with your affiliate id attached.

We have a few members that would be more than willing to show you a link that hops around.

Hoplinks are just normal links that jump around (hop) more than usual.

(sorry couldn't help it)

Beyond the fact that you might just be out of your element here at wickedfire - a hoplink is just an affiliate link. IE a link that hops to the merchant with your affiliate id attached.

Ok, I don't know why but i was expecting that joke, it was funny though. So the hoplink is the one that redirect the potential customer to the vendors page, isn't it?
I appreciate it.
Have a nice Day dude :D

Hoplink is simply a trademarked term for a regular hyperlink that has some tracking elements to it using subdomains.
It's the same as if you had ?=sid239486y398476394 or some shit at the end of a url on some other affiliate service.

However, the real advice I'm going to give you is that if you're here, mentioning clickbank in anything other than a "oh, those losers" kind of fashion is going to get you pilloried.
We all gotta start somewhere, and at least you posted in the n00b section for this one... but majority of people here are beyond the clickbank side of things.

Hoplink is simply a trademarked term for a regular hyperlink that has some tracking elements to it using subdomains.
It's the same as if you had ?=sid239486y398476394 or some shit at the end of a url on some other affiliate service.

However, the real advice I'm going to give you is that if you're here, mentioning clickbank in anything other than a "oh, those losers" kind of fashion is going to get you pilloried.
We all gotta start somewhere, and at least you posted in the n00b section for this one... but majority of people here are beyond the clickbank side of things.

Ya know Harvey.... I just switched one of my CPA sites over to a clickbank product and am kicking some ass. Sometimes it makes sense. 75% commission - low product cost - triple the direct revenue from the site.

Plus I added in a newsletter so I'm capturing leads and the dumbasses are buying other related CB products on the topic.

Eventually I'll make something of my own in the niche - but don't have the "video" skills to do it right.

Thanks for the explanation and the advice Harvey, I really appreciate it.
Have a very nice day dude :D

Ya know Harvey.... I just switched one of my CPA sites over to a clickbank product and am kicking some ass. Sometimes it makes sense. 75% commission - low product cost - triple the direct revenue from the site.

Plus I added in a newsletter so I'm capturing leads and the dumbasses are buying other related CB products on the topic.

Eventually I'll make something of my own in the niche - but don't have the "video" skills to do it right.

I haven't promoted anything besides my own product but have been looking into other income streams.

Do you find that promoting products like in Clickbank more hands off than CPA offers?

I know the offers, in cpa, change a lot. I was looking at more hands off type of affiliate marketing where I can get a campaign up and running, get it profitable and than have it run without much maintenance since I sell my own products.

Thanks

CB products don't change as often - and for the most part you can do better with cpa or 'real' products. Occasionally something on CB works for a topic though.

I'm NOT advocating doing nothing but CB promotion of course - just saying if it converts for a site you should use it then.

CB products don't change as often - and for the most part you can do better with cpa or 'real' products. Occasionally something on CB works for a topic though.

I'm NOT advocating doing nothing but CB promotion of course - just saying if it converts for a site you should use it then.

But you can find CPS product on CB. I assume that the most important thing is not the network but the biche you choose to work with, ultimately this is what bring you the cash.

Thanks for that.

Ok, I don't know why but i was expecting that joke, it was funny though. So the hoplink is the one that redirect the potential customer to the vendors page, isn't it?

Yup. Most affiliates don't post their actual hoplinks in promotions, though - there are a lot of reasons for this, but basically it's better to cloak your links whenever possible. Been a while since I've been to CB. Do they offer link cloaking now? If not, there's always tinyurl which is free.

Yup. Most affiliates don't post their actual hoplinks in promotions, though - there are a lot of reasons for this, but basically it's better to cloak your links whenever possible. Been a while since I've been to CB. Do they offer link cloaking now? If not, there's always tinyurl which is free.

They don't allow link cloaking due to an anti black-hat policy.