HOLY SHIT! You gotta watch this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wikipedia is quick:
During a satellite appearance on the Late Show With David Letterman, Richards apologized, saying, "For me to be at a comedy club and flip out and say this crap, I'm deeply, deeply sorry. I'm not a racist. That's what's so insane about this." [8] He described his outburst as one of rage. [9] Comedian George Lopez said that he believed the reason for the outburst was Richards' inexperience in stand-up comedy and dealing with hecklers.

Richards is a 33° freemason. He was initiated at the very end of 1998 and from what I know about it, something is bizarre about how quickly he attained the highest degree in the scottish rite.

Masonry has a long history of segregation. I suspect he's been hanging out with an old boys network that has some cruel, old thinking --> "50 years ago we'd have you upside down with a fucking fork up your ass!"

Oh yeah, I was watching Seinfeld earlier and was thinking about how this guy looked like an asshole.

What is a nigga?
Many definitions. It doesn't just apply to black people either. Nigga is more of a cultural thing than a racial thing.

"nigger" on the other hand, is racially offensive in the highest sense.

Many definitions. It doesn't just apply to black people either. Nigga is more of a cultural thing than a racial thing.

"nigger" on the other hand, is racially offensive in the highest sense.

See, I don't get that one bit. It's just a word, a big scary word, but even so, just a fuckin word! If someone calls me a cheap kyke I kinda agree with them, but the point is that I don't really care much. I still don't get why people have to constantly publically apologize for that shit. Hell, my partner Brandon is more a of a Jew than I am in tons of ways, but he's not a real Jew, does this mean I have to apologize for what I say and tell him he is a towelhead instead?

Grow up children! A bat to the head hurts a hell of a lot more than being called a nigger.

See, I don't get that one bit. It's just a word, a big scary word, but even so, just a fuckin word! If someone calls me a cheap kyke I kinda agree with them, but the point is that I don't really care much. I still don't get why people have to constantly publically apologize for that shit. Hell, my partner Brandon is more a of a Jew than I am in tons of ways, but he's not a real Jew, does this mean I have to apologize for what I say and tell him he is a towelhead instead?

Grow up children! A bat to the head hurts a hell of a lot more than being called a nigger.

I must say, being called a nigger is a viable warning signal that the offender just might want to give you a bat to the head. It's not the word itself but the context and motivation behind it.

nigga please!

Status
Not open for further replies.