Holy Fucking Google Dance, Batman

tliberty

Nov 7, 2011
West Coast, USA
www.golddeputy.com
So I had a term on the bottom of page one last night, and this morning it is at position 137. I have a fair amount of ALN links pointed at it, as well as 32 BMR posts. I'm gonna back off link building for it, and let those links simmer, particularly the BMR. I suspect it will come back up. Thoughts?

So I had a term on the bottom of page one last night, and this morning it is at position 137. I have a fair amount of ALN links pointed at it, as well as 32 BMR posts. I'm gonna back off link building for it, and let those links simmer, particularly the BMR. I suspect it will come back up. Thoughts?

Wait it out. Keep building links.

Yup, I think the worst thing you can do is hit it with a ton of backlinks and then just STOP, keep trickling them in on a consistent basis.

Do you guys think i should spin the keyword or keep up with the exact match?

man, seriously... you want to keep adding links (of all kinds) and not stop, and if this is the first time anyone tells you to diversify your links you should probably start diluting your KW right about now

You'll come back to #7 or higher if you are patient. You can slow down on link building but I wouldn't flat out stop. If you stop, then its an obvious sign of algorithm manipulation. Keep the juice flowing.

man, seriously... you want to keep adding links (of all kinds) and not stop, and if this is the first time anyone tells you to diversify your links you should probably start diluting your KW right about now

Oh, well the KW in question is one of 6 KW's I am targeting. The others are all dancing a little, but not like that. I'll just keep link-building for all of them.

Suffering from Same

Today when i have seen.
Rankings of my keywords have been dropped very badly.
I had'nt even created any spam backlinks.
One of my Keyword which is ranking on position 2nd has been moved to 15th
Is this a Google Dance or something else.
I am quite worried regarding my traffic.
Please Anyone Help

Try to accept google dance as a reality, especially if your site is new. Don't pay much attention to it and keep building quality content and backlinks.

I wonder how it turned out a few months later.

Did you keep building links?
Did your site get de-indexed after the netwok fiasco?
Or did your vary your anchor text and plough through?