Not open for further replies.

LazyD

$monies = false;
Dec 7, 2006
Wine Cuntry
wildfoxmedia.com
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
As the title says, I am looking to hire a writer to help me write homepage copy and interior page copy for my web development company website.

I am a programmer by nature and as such, writing doesnt come all that well to me. I know what I would like to convey, just not the best way to do it.

I would like the copy to feel personal and not like the cold corporate crap that seems to plague alot of websites.

As for price, im not sure - I dont have a hard limit or even estimation of how many words it will end up being, so a per-word rate, etc would be great. Feel free to PM me if you think you fit the bill and are looking for some quick work.

Hey guys - just wanted to let you know that I have had a number of PM's and im currently going through them right now. If you havent heard from me yet, dont worry, I will be getting back to you.

You may want to try some of the freelance sites. There are a number of copy editors and writers who are looking for extra cash by freelancing doing this sort of thing.
HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.