Hiring a Virtual Assistant - VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg777

Jul 18, 2008
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I need a virtual assistant that can do some basic link building and submissions. Some tasks needed:

• Forum posting w/ signature link
  • Yahoo answer posting
  • Profile creation
  • Web 2.0 creation
  • Submit article to PR sites
  • Blog Commenting
  • Social bookmarking
  • Misc SEO related tasks
Requirements -
Must speak/write good quality English
Payment is via paypal
Must have good itrader
Must provide daily report on what has been done.

If you are interested, please PM me your rate and the tasks you can do.

Thanks

Hello,I'm happy to provide you quality service If this job is still available.You can test my quality by giving a test job.As you have good reputation I can take payment after the completion of job.Pm me or catch me at skype.

Thanks,
eyeweb@9

Hey kg777, that's exactly what we do! We've got a number of candidates on file and personal contacts (we're American and Filipino, living in different countries) who do online marketing support work and so on. For years we've been placing our friends with our friends' companies, but we decided to start doing it as a service. For now we're doing some freebie work here and there, so we'd be happy to try and find you a candidate if you're still looking.

We're online marketers, so we know what you need, basically. We pre-screen our candidates, make sure they fit your bill (can accept PayPal, have the IM service you prefer, understand how to do the things you need) and then put you together.

One of the reasons we got into this was because our Pinoy staff had seen so many friends get screwed by agencies who pay them peanuts and then lease them out to multiple companies as if they're each hiring the person full time. It sucks for you and for the VA. So, we're talking about hiring a VA out to you alone, full time, and then getting out of the way. If that sounds like what you're looking for, just drop us a line!

hi OSC - what do you charge for full-time VAs? I'm looking for one at the moment - tasks include Site Creation & Wordpress Management, SEO services, Article & Video Writing/Submissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.