Hiring a Programmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmacek07

Aug 8, 2007
Where is the best place to find a programmer. I need something very similiar to this created. Order Form

I attempted to hire a company from India but they have been terrible to communicate with so far and are demanding payment in full before they even start the project.

I need this API to work with Infusionsoft and it needs to have a back end management system I can use to tweak the offers and prices.

Any help would be appreciated.

You know Craigs List gets alot smack talk but it's where I found my designer that I really liked. Yeah, I got a bizillion responses to my post from people that couldn't communicate well. But I got a few jewels and the bidding wars for your business are fun. Plus you can stipulate that you want references, portfolios and rates in their responses.

jMack... If you are looking for someone to make that for you I would be willing to help you out. But to let you know, I wouldn't be able to start it up till Monday because i am finishing a scraper for another WF member this weekend. So when I am done with that I can help yea which I told him I would delievr it to him by Sunday. And the turnaround would not be long eiter just based off of the example site and your details.. And since your and WF member too I can see what we can do about the cost.. I am just looking for some freelance stuff to keep me busy..

You can send me a PM if you want or email moibletech@hotmail.com, also if there is anyone else that needs help with anything let me know. If you can send me your requirements I can come up with an estimate and timeframe. Let me know if you are interested and I will forward you a resume with my programming experience and such.

JPJedi

Sent you an e-mail. Thanks a bunch man!

jMack... If you are looking for someone to make that for you I would be willing to help you out. But to let you know, I wouldn't be able to start it up till Monday because i am finishing a scraper for another WF member this weekend. So when I am done with that I can help yea which I told him I would delievr it to him by Sunday. And the turnaround would not be long eiter just based off of the example site and your details.. And since your and WF member too I can see what we can do about the cost.. I am just looking for some freelance stuff to keep me busy..

You can send me a PM if you want or email moibletech@hotmail.com, also if there is anyone else that needs help with anything let me know. If you can send me your requirements I can come up with an estimate and timeframe. Let me know if you are interested and I will forward you a resume with my programming experience and such.

JPJedi

Wickedfire saves the day. Was able to fire the indian company and hire a member here! This place is a life saver.

Status
Not open for further replies.