Status
Not open for further replies.

CreditCruncher

Mar 18, 2009
UK
www.fantasticwriting.com
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
UK writer / copywriter, writing since 05 in both online and print media. I write engaging blog content on virtually any topic, long and short, at a competitive price. I also write professional press releases. Please PM here or AIM me for samples at: llonsnetwork. My rates are:

1. Blog Articles (500w): $8
2. Blog Posts (300w): $6
3. Press Release (600-800w): $15

Bulk Booking Rates:

1. 10 Blog Articles: $75
2. 10 Blog Posts: $55
3. 4 Press Releases: $55

Two reviews are available each at 50%, with senior WF members getting priority.

Paypal to email [at] llons [dot] com.

Turnaround is expected to be 48hrs, but early orders will likely be ready today. I’ll keep clients informed by email / PM / AIM as appropriate.

Finally, do feel free to contact me with specific writing tasks, which can be quoted directly. I look forward to writing for you.

Got my article which was very well written.

The flow and structure was spot on and had a sales's feel to it which I am sure would appeal to people being marketed to.

Delivery time was under an hour which was pretty impressive.

Topic was probably the most unexciting thing for a guy to write about hence the reason for me outsourcing it. So points there for managing to still make it sound interesting.

The target topic of part of the article deviated slightly away from exactly what I wanted but I am pretty sure I could have made myself more clear in my requirements to avoid this. So I accept responsibility for part of this.

Nice and pleasant to deal with. Oh and he used American English!

Next time I'll specify British English, LOL.

Would recommend.

Thanks Lenny. Just got your PM, I can definitely help you with planning articles for your site. I agree, for this kind of specific series of articles, you need a good detailed plan of attack. I'll drop you a PM in a bit with my thoughts on strategy for this.

cc

Status
Not open for further replies.