Highest EPC for an offer ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaver

Mar 3, 2008
I just starting using a new offer this week that pays out $40 and has an EPC of $9+ over the course of the entire week (over 1000 leads too so theres some longevity to the stats). It is almost double all my other EPCs and has boosted my ROI up big time. This makes me wonder, whats the highest EPC have any of you guys ever had? Obviously results are variable with the payout of the offer.

PS. Its a private offer on a major network, so ill keep the offer name a secret :frenchman:

EPC is not as impressive as ROI. The Best offer i ever run had a $1 EPC direct linked, with traffic only costing 20 cents a pop. And i had HUUUGE volume. It felt amazing to spend 2k... and make 10k... within a few hours....

EPC is not as impressive as ROI. The Best offer i ever run had a $1 EPC direct linked, with traffic only costing 20 cents a pop. And i had HUUUGE volume. It felt amazing to spend 2k... and make 10k... within a few hours....

..and ROI is not as impressive as total profit

I'll actually answer your question.

Just under $20 epc on a direct link, but the volume sucks. It nets me maybe $150 a month. It's cool b/c it took 10 minutes to set up 6 months ago, but that was purely an accident and nothing I could provide for my family on.

Besides, EPC takes a backseat to # of people looking for the offer. There are some really hot offers right now, where the EPC rocks once you get them to the page. Even with a great presell, often the CTR to the LP can be lousy since you have to go after really untargeted traffic - so that EPC isn't quite as shiny as it looks.

$14 EPC for NatraCure for me personally yesterday. One of the highest I've ever seen.

best ROI i've seen on an offer was a consistent $5,000 - $10,000 profit/day. gross revenue of $35,000 to $45,000/day. but that was then... and with 1/2 a million long tails.

EPC was $0.7173. I was buying FB flyers for about 3 cents a click. The problem was the cap on each account back then was $50. Someone had 20 accounts before that someone got a phone call.

Very Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.