Not open for further replies.

RBGlobalMedia

SEO VA @$250/month
Aug 12, 2011
Around the Globe
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi everyone! :)

I am a graphic designer and I'm here to offer you my services.

The first three orders get a promotional price of $20, and buyers after that pay $25.

What you get:

1. Unlimited revisions for free (tweaks, color variations, fonts, different images, placing of the elements etc..)
2. Final work delivered in transparent .PNG, layered .PSD and .JPG
3. Unlimited size variations (if you need your logo in different sizes, you just need to tell me what will be the biggest size you'll need)
4. I work until you are 100% satisfied with the looks of the logo (this means that you will buy it only if that is what you want)
5. You pay (via PayPal) after all of the files are delivered to you

>Here is a link to some of the logos I made<

Also, I'm online most of the time and I can be reached by PM.

I can also do: banners, headers, twitter backgrounds, favicons..

Special offer on Vector logos & mascots!
If you want your logo to be in vector format ( it can be scaled up/down without any quality loss, and can also be printed on flyers, hats, shirts, mugs.. anything.. ) then you can order one for $35 (first order = $30). Besides .PSD, .PNG & .JPG you will get vector .AI!

If you want a unique brand-able mascot so your business can be recognized amongst the sea of variety than I can provide that too for $45 (first order $40)!
With this purchase you will get:

1. Unlimited revisions for free
2. Final work delivered in transparent .PNG, layered .PSD, .JPG & vector .AI
3. I work until you are 100% satisfied with the looks of the mascot (this means that you will buy it only if that is what you want)
5. You pay (via PayPal) after all of the files are delivered to you
6. I will provide different variations of the mascot (different eyes, gestures, faces, colors, and accessories) for you to pick from.

So, what are you waiting for? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.