High Quality Content Writing Service - 100 % Unique Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aff Marketer

Aug 26, 2009
San Diego
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Being a native English speaker I am able to provide 100% unique, readable, quality content. If you are sick of paying for poorly written articles then let my team of English writers help you.

The price for these articles is $1.50/100 words. Discounts can be arranged for bulk orders (20 or more articles).

I am able to write about any topic just nothing illegal

I also offer a quick turnaround time, usually 24hours or less, depending on the size of your order.

If you are interested send me a PM with your niche or keyword, article length and email so I can send the articles to you.

Below are some reviews of articles I have written for my linkwheel service (you can check the reviews for yourself here):

Kelhalla2 said:
My review - articles were really well written...It's not often I buy content that is of the quality I would put on my site directly, but it's that good.

Definitely recommend the service. Will use again.

Jonnyhawk said:
...Articles are just amazing. First time I could say that I finally have someone to help me with my articles. This is the guy for quality content...Great Price and the best content. Why pay the same amount for content that no one wants to read. Use this service and get content that your readers can understand and have them yearning for more. A+++

Burnt Pickel said:
...The content is as good or better than that provided by most "writers" on WF. And, everything else is done just as advertised.

If those reviews aren't enough for you I do have several sample articles I could email you. Send me a PM if you would like to see them.

How about actually doing a free review as most quality writers here do offer. If you are offering one, Id be happy to take it up and share my expertise along with a detailed review.

How about actually doing a free review as most quality writers here do offer. If you are offering one, Id be happy to take it up and share my expertise along with a detailed review.

Sorry, no review copies as I already have 3 reviews of articles I have written for WickedFire members as well as positive iTrader points.

I'd be more than happy to send a sample article your way though.

This dude is very good at writing. I am hesitant to give a testimonial because he will get busy fast. He is definitely one of the best on the Fire and puts thought into his articles as opposed to just churning crap content out.

Hands down good sh-t, he knows how to write.

Thanks for your review. I am glad that you like the articles. I look forward to our continued partnership.

Ordered, communicated well ... until he disappeared and no more contact.

Dunno what happened ... interested to find out.

I apologize for letting you think I disappeared. I had some unexpected personal issues arise that kept me offline and delayed the delivery of your order. However, this order was filled and actually just completed another order for him :)

Ready to take on more work.

He's delivered a bunch of articles over the last few weeks with great content, consistency and reliability.

In honor of the upcoming holiday I am going to lower my rates to $1.25/100 words. These rates will only be around until Sunday. So make sure you honor America by ordering some well written, quality content. :D

I am ready to take orders today. PM me the details and I can get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.