Status
Not open for further replies.

Thewizardofkgn

Oct 9, 2013
Kingston, Jamaica
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I have a previous High PR domain sales thread here. All domains were sold and I still maintain good relationships with the purchasers.

I now have 16 high PR domains for sale, pm me to see the exact domain. From left to right we have the domain number, registrar, price, page rank, page authority, domain authority, citation flow, trust flow, date of registration and archive information. I would prefer to sell them as a block for which the price would be - $650.00 [a discount versus individual purchase]. The total price is $650 - for all 16 sites - that works out to $40.62 per site - with the average site PR being PR3 - that comes in at around half the PRNator average for the same PR.

Prices have been set at a MASSIVE discount compared to rates these sites would go for on more popular domain merchants. YET, I am still open to negotiation.

These are the PA/DA/CF/TF figures as of my last check about 3 weeks ago, I have not made any links to them in that time period so it should not have altered greatly. And I just checked the PR again an hour ago. When you PM me for the domain name you can run it through your various test to validate PR/DA/Whatever else you need, it will check out.

These sites were previously used by me in a network - all with separate web hosts, themes and dates for establishment and posting. If you want to purchase the entire listing you can get to see my own time table for posting to make sure they weren't abused.

There are no penalties on these sites or the site they were linking to. I am doing this because I am now finding it more profitable to outsource my own SEO efforts. If it were otherwise I'd simply soldier on building more sites to the network.

thewizardofkgn-albums-domains-picture1470-network-list2.png

If you are having trouble viewing the image simply open the image in a new tab and zoom in. Think of it as a small metaphor...for the trouble you'd have finding these domains, for these prices...anywhere else.

PM me with the number of any domain you are interested in to get the name.

What method did you use to find these? Such a bargain at these prices.

Good luck with your BST!

I own prnator, if you want me to give you the screenshot of your domains analysed by my script, just send me the list i will post the screenshot there.

David.

I own prnator, if you want me to give you the screenshot of your domains analysed by my script, just send me the list i will post the screenshot there.

David.

Hello David,

You have a good business going, I'm sure it's very profitable. While I appreciate the offer to do further analysis on the domains, I'd prefer not to reveal them to anyone who wasn't interested in their purchase - it would increase the risk for the eventual buyers, and wouldn't be fair. I'm sure you can understand.

Best of luck David.

What method did you use to find these? Such a bargain at these prices.

Good luck with your BST!

Hard work and a little ingenuity.

The domains have been analyzed for various quantitative and qualitative markers: PR/PA/DA/CF/TF/Backlinks/Age, the anchor text pointing to them and the Web Archive for their history.

As stated earlier, any party interested in purchasing a domain/the domains can pm me for the name and do their own verification of the stats. As people have already started doing.

If you want I can screenshot datas but not domains, let me know.

Thank you again David, but I'm confident in the data provided by majestic, seoranksmart, the fake pagerank checker and archive.org .

If any potential customers want to double check data for a specific domain[or all the domains :338: ] feel free to PM me for the domain name(s).

Last edited:
Image is too small, tried to save it and then open it again but text is not clear.

Do you have anything related to Health?

PM me for the whole package

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Sure thing, sent.

Image is too small, tried to save it and then open it again but text is not clear.

Do you have anything related to Health?

Sent you the site tangentially related to health. It was a government owned health initiative site - not sure if it exactly meets your purpose but it is health focused.

Status
Not open for further replies.