High PR Auto Approve Blog Comment List from 100 Unique Domains - May 2012 Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

blog8491

Wickedfire Pro Member
Sep 15, 2009
WF
www.blogcommentshop.com
Rating - 100%
171   0   1
Hey!

After a very long time I came with a Top Quality Dofollow Auto Approve Blog Pages list for Manual Blog Commenting!!!!

$$ May 2012 List with PR 6,5,4,3,2,1 Links $$

See WF members reviews.. can't be wrong!!!

Originally Posted by seocompany
Have been using Ruskan's lists since few months now and every time i am pleased with the links i get ! Awesome man ! Keep going.
Originally Posted by loopline
Review:
Rukshan gave me a review copy his list. I checked the PR of the urls and they are spot on. I spot checked some of the urls and they were all auto approved.

As for the OBL, here is the rough breakdown. Bearing in mind I did this after several copies were sold, so its a great idea of how good the list still is and is likely to stay:

Less then 100 -- 75
100-200 -- 25
200+ -- 9
1 Timeout (I was running low timeouts)

I also did some spot checking and all the ones I checked were dofollow.

Overall I am surprised he is selling it at such a low cost and only 32 copies. I personally would have raised the price. :) I used to make these kinds of lists and they take a fair bit of work.

5 out of 5 stars. Thanks for a great list Rukshan !
Originally Posted by James Taylor
Manually checked all links and all of them are working, Nice service, this is the 2nd or 3rd time i am buying list from you and your lists are always amazing and i am sure for the next month i'll be back to you for buying another list..
Thanks for such a great list.. :)
Originally Posted by Shug4558
Just purchased - Immediate Download - Nice list mate.

Keep us informed when your new lists come out.

-S
Originally Posted by cowsgonemad
Ok I got a free review and here are my thoughts ...

The PR checked out, the list is indeed PR3 and above. As far as quality goes, there are 60 urls that still have OBL less than 60, which indicates that unlike most similar lists being sold, majority of the pages have not been spammed out. Majority of the sites require registration, that's a good thing cause it acts as a deterrent. There are a few sites that have paginated pages, or non-english ones or where comments are closed, but overall the list is good, and you can get some nice links fast.

One thing I'd like to add is that I use blog commenting in my SEO often and in my experience it produces great results. So if you can afford to spend $15 and are looking for some fast good quality links, you should definitely get this.
Originally Posted by lukep
Alright, time for my review.

I got a review copy and took a few days checking a bunch of the links manually, especially the PR7 and PR6 links. My overall grade is a 4.5 out of 5 stars.

The PageRank of all links was exactly as stated. - Not just on the domain, but ON THE PAGE WHERE YOU PLACE YOUR COMMENTS. (The domain index page was always 1-3 PR points higher!) I am very impressed that he can keep finding so many high PR comment pages month after month but if this list is any indicator, yes, he's a true PR bloodhound, and there is no short supply.

Many of these sites require registration, and this is clearly working to keep the competition low. It's mind-boggling to me that webmasters on sites like ZDNet would just leave a page open to comments somewhere and not moderate it... But leave them open they do. Wow.

So why the half star off the final rating? Well as stated by another reviewer above, some pages had more than a hundred (some with over 500, but not many) other comments on the page already, but some with very few. I did see one PR6 page with only 23 comments on it, so there are some true gems in here, don't get me wrong. But there were more than a couple where I felt the pagerank would too diluted because of too much competition on the page.

Still, this list beats the hell out of most other sources of high PageRank I know. If you are looking to add high PR links to your site and have the time or outsourcing power to write some good blog comments, then this is the link packet for you.

Thanks for letting me review! +Rep & +itrader.
ecover-pbook007-done.png

Content Of October List v34
(May 2012 Updated)

PR6 = 2
PR5 = 6
PR4 = 17
PR3 = 43
PR2 = 23
PR1 = 9

100 Unique Domains = You get 100 Backlinks from 100 IP's

This is My 34th nd List since 2009. Check My 140+ iTrades:xomunch:

* All 100 blog comments are auto approve, when you put the comment , you get your backlink within second.
* All links based on newest Google PR update.
* Still every pages safe from spammers. (There are no thousand comments )
* All links have sorted in a excel sheet upon PR.
* This list is included with .EDU Pages

Buy It Now!

Send $15 to blogseolk@gmail.com

I will deliver it manually to your Paypal email or mentioned email!

Maximum Copies to be sold = 24 (Don't miss it)

Review Copies: I can offer 1 FREE review copie who has 50+ iTrades and 100 Posts minimum :) Post here that you are interested about a FREE review copy here. I will select 1 reputed buyer within few hours!

P.s: This list is not compatible with Scrapebox. You have to put a comment manually in High PR page to get a backlink :)

Thanks
Rukshan

Ordered this list. Please sent it to my email ASAP !!

List has been sent!

can i xrumer blast them or not ???

This list is suitable for Manual commenting.

Whether free review is available? If it is, i will take one.

note: I am your list buyer from other forum.

Please PM your email to have a free review copy.

After PR update, I have changed the PR of each url and added another Bonus list as well.

PR6 = 1
PR5 = 5
PR4 = 15
PR3 = 39
PR2 = 25
PR1 = 11

Bonus list has 38 more blog comment pages from PR4,3,2 and 1 Pages.

review:

Got my review copy. I am already a paying customer of blog8491. His lists always useful.

The list still contains many low OBL url's. Also bonus list is useful addition. we can utilize this list to create backlinks and this gives link diversity to our linkbuilding campaigns.

recommended provider as always.

Status
Not open for further replies.