Status
Not open for further replies.

yop123456

Feb 24, 2009
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello
I am offering my quality article writing and re-writing services for the first time.
I charge $2 for 500-600 words articles.You can PM me if you want to look at my article samples.

(PM me to discuss anything, thanks!)

Forum Posting

For 50 posts: $4.50 (require 10% down before starting to post)
For 100 posts:$9.25 (Require 50% down beforehand or at 10 posts)
For 200 posts: $18.00 (Require 50% down after 15 posts)

Content Creating

I also create Content as articles for for your blogging needs. I charge a very modest amount of $0.01 per word, or cheaper for longer creations. I can do most niches, though sports is my best, and you'll get my best quality on sports, I can do pretty much any niche, just PM me.

I require 50% pay before articles are written, then after completion the rest of 50%, if articles are not written to there potential, you get a 100% refund!

Article Bundles:

200 words: $2.00

400 words: $3.75

600 words: $3.50

1000 words: $9.00

5x200 words: $9.50

10x200 words: $18

5x400 words: $18

10x400 words: $35

5x600 words: $27

10x600 words: $50

5x1000 words: $45

10x1000 words: $85

Custom Orders available, just PM me and we can talk, that's just samples...

Blog Posting:

5x200 word blog posts every week: $9.50
10x200 word blog posts every week: $18

all articles under 1000 word total will be completed in under 6-24 hours!

IF BUSY COULD BE 48 HOURS.

IF ANYONE OF YOU MORONS DECIDE TO HATE ON THIS THREAD AGAIN I WILL HATE ON YOUR
progress.gif

How about posting a 200-300 word sample. Here's a topic: entropy and probability

A little to get you started:

The probability characteristic of entropy leads to its use in communication theory as a measure of information. The absence of information about a situation is equivalent to an uncertainty associated with the nature of the situation. This uncertainty is the entropy of the information about the particular situation.

kay uhm, why did you name this thread " HEY "

Anyways, if you can provide some samples or url of your work, i might be interested in some blogging services... I pm you

Since Many people have inquired, here is a sample

Georges St Pierre

Georges St Pierre is a Mixed Martial Arts fighter from Saint-Isidore, Québec, Canada a suburb of Montréal. St Pierre was named the Canadian Athlete of the year in 2008 by Rogers Sportsnet. Georges St Pierre is currently ranked amount one of the best pound for pound Mixed Martial Arts fighter, if not the top.
At a young age, Georges St Pierre always had wanted to be a fighter or a wrestler; he took up Karate at seven to defend himself from bullies, but stopped Karate when his teacher sadly passed away. From there on he took Wrestling and Jiu-Jitsu a short while after he stopped Karate.
St-Pierre dreamt of joining the UFC ever since its start at UFC 1 in 1993. St-Pierre dreams came true, at UFC 46 in 2004; where he won his first UFC fight ever, and went on to win UFC 46.
St-Pierre won his first ever championship in 2006 at UFC 65 in the Welterweight Championship. He went on to defeat Matt Hughes to win his first championship. At UFC 69, St-Pierre lost the title to Matt Serra, St-Pierre said that he lost the match due to problems in life, the death of one of his closest cousin, and his father’s serious illness. Serra took exception to these comments and responded in a subsequent radio interview by calling St-Pierre a "Frenchy", telling him to "go drink some red wine and go watch a hockey game, after that St-Pierre said that he shouldn’t make excuses, and that Serra was the better fighter that night, but there would be a rematch in the near future, and he would take no excuse.
At UFC 83, St-Pierre fought Matt Serra again, though St-Pierre had a slight advantage, the match was being played in front of his home fans in Montreal, Quebec, Canada at the Bell Center. This was the first UFC tournament played in Canada. UFC 83 was also the most attended UFC match ever, 21,390 exuberant fans showed up to see history in the making, St-Pierre won the match, and the championship, and became the undisputed #1 once again.
In 2009, St-Pierre will try to defend his UFC title Vs the 2nd best contender, Thiago Alves, if he is successful, the President of UFC will set up a match Vs middleweight champion Anderson Silva in 2010, though Silva would have a big advantage being a fair amount heavier than St-Pierre.

Since Many people have inquired, here is a sample

Georges St Pierre

Georges St Pierre is a Mixed Martial Arts fighter from Saint-Isidore, Québec, Canada a suburb of Montréal. St Pierre was named the Canadian Athlete of the year in 2008 by Rogers Sportsnet. Georges St Pierre is currently ranked amount one of the best pound for pound Mixed Martial Arts fighter, if not the top.
At a young age, Georges St Pierre always had wanted to be a fighter or a wrestler; he took up Karate at seven to defend himself from bullies, but stopped Karate when his teacher sadly passed away. From there on he took Wrestling and Jiu-Jitsu a short while after he stopped Karate.
St-Pierre dreamt of joining the UFC ever since its start at UFC 1 in 1993. St-Pierre dreams came true, at UFC 46 in 2004; where he won his first UFC fight ever, and went on to win UFC 46.
St-Pierre won his first ever championship in 2006 at UFC 65 in the Welterweight Championship. He went on to defeat Matt Hughes to win his first championship. At UFC 69, St-Pierre lost the title to Matt Serra, St-Pierre said that he lost the match due to problems in life, the death of one of his closest cousin, and his father’s serious illness. Serra took exception to these comments and responded in a subsequent radio interview by calling St-Pierre a "Frenchy", telling him to "go drink some red wine and go watch a hockey game, after that St-Pierre said that he shouldn’t make excuses, and that Serra was the better fighter that night, but there would be a rematch in the near future, and he would take no excuse.
At UFC 83, St-Pierre fought Matt Serra again, though St-Pierre had a slight advantage, the match was being played in front of his home fans in Montreal, Quebec, Canada at the Bell Center. This was the first UFC tournament played in Canada. UFC 83 was also the most attended UFC match ever, 21,390 exuberant fans showed up to see history in the making, St-Pierre won the match, and the championship, and became the undisputed #1 once again.
In 2009, St-Pierre will try to defend his UFC title Vs the 2nd best contender, Thiago Alves, if he is successful, the President of UFC will set up a match Vs middleweight champion Anderson Silva in 2010, though Silva would have a big advantage being a fair amount heavier than St-Pierre.

So I'm curious, are you and ricepudding9 one in the same? - LOOKING FOR WORK: Willing to do any content creation

LOOKING FOR WORK: Willing to do any content creation (View Single Post)

LOOKING FOR WORK: Willing to do any content creation (View Single Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.